5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
This cloth is quite suitable, good price with good quality! This one is really a little bit small, so I suggest a larger size!
Published 22 months ago by Boyu

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small
It was a lovely coat and very smart but returned as it was too small. The sizing guide given did not help as S M L was not exact. I am normally a 12 so ordered a M that would probably fit someone that is a size 8, very disappointed.
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by Gilly66

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 19 April 2013
This jacket is just what I wanted- warm, stylish and quite fitted. I'm glad I read the previous reviews and got the next size up (I am a medium or 10-12), but got the large and it fits perfect, even though it doesn't look like a large size. It could do with zips for the pockets instead of press studs, but a minor issue. If you are considering this jacket, get the next size up to ensure the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 28 Feb. 2013
The jacket is very warm but not heavy to wear.It is very much worth the money . Great fit could wear thick jumper underneath it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, very small sizes, 19 Feb. 2013
Delighted with my purchase, had to return the Large size and exchange it for a XL, I'm a 14/16 and and XL fits just right. Would have liked faux fur around hood but all other jackets were silly money, this one is value for money although I notice it has gone up in price since I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quaity product, 29 Jan. 2013
I am happy with this jacket because it is warm and size S is the perfect size for me. Thought it would be better if it has zip side pockets rather than the buttons one. Overall it's a good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy jacket, 27 Jan. 2013
mcmarlin (Falkirk, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very good quality jacket, is a snug fit and is elasticated around the bottom edge & cuffs to keep the wind out. Good amount of padding, enough to keep you warm but not too much that you feel huge! Looks great on and feels comfortable. I am about a size 10/12 and bought the medium size jacket which fits well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 20 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Jan. 2013
Ana de Gomez (España) - See all my reviews
I love this coat, fit perfect, a L size, I used to wear M, but the brand, Bench in his web, recommended one size more, because fit little. black nice colour, very warm. That's the product I'm looking for. Thank

5.0 out of 5 stars this jacket is very good and very warm, 15 Jan. 2013
i loved it is great..and this rice i got it was prefect. i wear it everyday it's vre confortable! congratulations

4.0 out of 5 stars Bench Brooker Women's Jacket Black Medium, 10 Dec. 2012
Bobelina (Birmingham, Uk) - See all my reviews
Even though the quality of the product is good and is physically attractive, it was too short on the arms so I have had to return it. Which is even more annoying as Amazon ahd taken the product off its clothing section so I could not order a new one :( But overall, the product itself is 4 stars.