5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I will never get tired of listening to James Walsh's voice, he is a genius. I Love every track on 'Lullaby' but my three favourites are Start Again, Counting Song and Making You Love Me. Buy this album, you wont regret it.
Published on 24 Sep 2012 by mcwhitty

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me ...
I do not like his style as a soloist and think that he is at his best playing with the band as they have produced some cracking music and lyrics. Sorry, but thumbs down for me with this one.
Published 23 months ago by aswildon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS LULLABY WON,T SEND YOU TO SLEEP, 17 Oct 2012
Derek Armstrong (cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
JAMES WALSH HAS THE KNACK OF WRITING SOME TOP QUALITY SONGS AND THIS ALBUM HAS TO BE RIGHT UP THERE WITH HIS BEST STARSAILOR TUNES , EVERY TRACK ON HERE IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM, LULLABY SHOULD BE RATED AS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF 2012 BUT OF COURSE IT WONT BE BECAUSE SADLY LIKE STARSAILOR IT WILL BE OVERLOOKED, GIVE THIS A TRY IT IS A CLASSIC SIMPLE AS THAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and dark..., 26 Sep 2012
Eugene Owens - See all my reviews
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
Warning: I love Starsailor and James Walsh so my review may be a bit biased :o)
You can hear Starsailor in some of the songs and each one has James' amazing voice, but Lullaby is a strange selection of songs which go much darker than anything he written before. I feel I may have to read the book to get these emotions. Overall, a truly beautiful album...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Good, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
Congratulatins to James Walsh. This album is superb from start to finish. The singing and production are brilliant. Really annoys me to hear all the dross played on the radio when James Walsh is for some reason ignored. This is a real masterpiece and deserves wider recognistion and acclaim. Buy this and give your ears a musical treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gem, 29 Jun 2014
Excellent as aways

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not a Starsailor album, but it's a very good album, 8 Feb 2014
B. J. Pettitt (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
James was lead singer of Starsailor and this is his first solo album. Starsailor were very upbeat, rock, but this, as the title suggests is a more gentle listen. His voice is still amazing on these tracks.

Saw him live in 2013 and he has an amazing voice. He plays a mixture of solo tracks and classic Starsailor so go along and see him

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the cd, hate the packaging, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
This is a great cd - as long as you aren't looking for something light and fluffy. The more times I listen the more I love it. Some could call it a bit depressing but I think its full of atmosphere - particularly track 2 (Lullaby Song) which is brilliant!
I wish Amazon would warn you that it doesn't come in a proper cd case as that really bugs me!! Its the 2nd time I've been caught out like that. Even if there's no choice in the matter I would still like to know before hand. Just feels like a cheap copy to me.
Ignore my ranting though cos the cd itself really is great!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... live and took a chance this if anything is better than his latest - and that is brilliant, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
I was a little reluctant to buy this thinking it was a soundtrack and how much control did james have over it
saw him live and took a chance
this if anything is better than his latest - and that is brilliant!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me ..., 11 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Music to slit your wrists to..., 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: LULLABY (Audio CD)
Depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing,depressing, depressing,depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing and depressing.

Did I mention that this is depressing?

LULLABY
LULLABY by James Walsh (Audio CD - 2012)