5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I really love this box of chocolate from Anthon Berg. There's caramel in different variations, nougat, marzipan, liqueur, orange with dark and milk chocolate. I'm not complaining at all. :)
Published 7 months ago by Amanda Danefeldt

This box is full of quality chocs, with a decent expiry date, and the box itself looks classy. I have been eating them slowly, as this is not your everyday chocolate, and whilst I do like nuts and marzipan, I would have liked to see more of a selection.

Published 20 months ago by ROROBLU'S MUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Anthon Berg Gold Box 400 g (Pack of 1) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality chocs, but a bit repetitive. Nuts, nuts and marzipan!, 20 Nov 2012
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Anthon Berg Gold Box 400 g (Pack of 1) (Grocery)

There was gianduja, nougat, crunchy nut stuff, hazelnut stuff, some vanilla cream and nut stuff, and the mentioned marzipan. I am kind of complaining, as I did think there would be more variety.

Update - two weeks on and this box is languishing slowly, as I'm fed up of the chocs. They have turned out to be far too same-same and I've gotten bored with them. I won't be buying any more of these, not even as a gift for someone.

Anthon Berg Gold Box 400 g (Pack of 1)
11.95