Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 16 August 2012
I saw Dara live at the Edinburgh Playhouse in May 2012 and he was on top form! It surpasses all his previous stand up DVDs! His interaction with the audience, as always, was superb! By the end of the night my throat was sore from all the laughing. Dara is one of the best stand ups in the country and you must buy this DVD! The funniest 2 hours of my life.
on 2 November 2012
Dara was absolutely amazing at the Apollo in London this year, had me in fits of giggles the whole way though! I think it has been his best tour! RAZORR! I just really hope the night I went is the one they choose for the DVD because it was amazing!
on 1 November 2012
I went to the show in London towards the end of the run. While I haven't always been a great fan on Dara on Mock the Week, he really comes into his own on stage. There were parts of the show, where I found it hard to breahte from laughing so much.

It would definitely be a great stocking filler for anyone.
on 30 November 2012
Was lucky enough to see Dara on the Craic Dealer tour at The Lowry and he didn't disappoint. By the end of the night I ached from laughing so much and this DVD has all the best bits I remember and so much more. Brilliant!
on 1 August 2013
First the show: if you like Dara O Briain, you'll like this. There are a number of genuine laugh-out-loud bits in this show. I wouldn't call it his best or funniest concert show of all time, but still very much worth picking up.

I'm a Canadian fan of Dara myself, by way of YouTube mostly, and I got this DVD (which I promptly converted to digital anyway) partly as a means of supporting him directly instead of peeking in his windows for free (ie watching unlicensed YouTube clips of his shows). To be honest, I'm not inclined to go this route again. The disc is locked to the UK region, and it was a pain in the tits finding a way to play it in Canada. Regional restrictions are stupid on their own, and not his or his production company's fault. But I do wish I could get digital video and not just audio copies both easily and legally.

You folks in the UK are lucky to have so many great comedians over there. Guys like Dara, Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, etc. rarely if ever tour North America. Eddie Izzard hit Toronto on his last tour, and it was like manna from heaven.

Jaysus, hasn't this turned into a "dear diary" entry?

TL;DR: Dara's awesome, Craic Dealer's very good, regional DVD restrictions are bollocks.
on 6 November 2012
I saw the show in Glasgow a few weeks back and loved it, the man is a genius and had the entire audience in stitches for the full 2 hours... not sure how much of the show I actually saw as I was doubled up with laughter for most of the time... if the DVD is half as good as the actual show, it'll be woderful! The easiest 5 stars I've given!
on 14 February 2015
Dara O'Briain is one of my favorite comedians. I love the way he involves the audience and the speed with which he is able to turn, their replies into funny repartey is impressive. It also means that each show is different. It is an adult show but it is suitable for, and will appeal to, wide range of ages. He is very versatile and not above putting himself down so it is easy to identify with the situations that he puts an amusing spin on I think I will still find this dvd funny years down the line. When you are looking for something to make you smile and feel better this dvd certainly fits the bill
on 23 January 2013
Bought this just before Christmas and only got round to watching it last night with the wife. Having seen Dara's previous filmed shows I anticipated that I was going to have a laugh; boy was that an underestimation. Whilst it starts off a little slowly by the end I was searching for tissues to wipe away tears of mirth. The guy is a genius and 5 stars are well-deserved if only for 2 scenes alone : attempting to surf in Australia and the noises to make if you find a burglar in the house. Absolutely BRILLIANT. Will have to keep my eyes open for his next tour to make sure I'm there. BUY IT.
Having seen him live this year,was nervous about how well the DVD would convey the superb interaction with the audience that is central to Dara's approach. No fear, this DVD is superb and a worthy purchase either for those lucky enough to haves even him live or to the others keen for another dose of intelligent stand up, not played to a hangar. Humour that doesn't hurt people but is razor sharp.

Top tip...if you buy tickets for the front rowing a live show with Dara, best have your cover story for your occupation ready!

Highly recommended
on 4 January 2014
Not at his best but some great moments, the audience work didn't really come off. The strong swear word was unnecessary too and not funny.