5.0 out of 5 stars The secret to miracle hair growth Marta Daniels
I loved this book. I have bought my hair oil and a few other recommended items.
Can't wait to get started. After a bad experience with a Keratin straightening treatment this is the first book to give me hope. Here goes!
Published 10 months ago by Rita Wardley

another hair book on what to do and use on hair - I found it very helpful and easy to read - well done to the writer
Published 4 months ago by Isobella-J

5.0 out of 5 stars The secret to miracle hair growth Marta Daniels, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Secret to Miracle Hair Growth For Ethnic Hair (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I have bought my hair oil and a few other recommended items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug 2014
Very informative and helpful.
A bit short I would like a bit more info and pictures apart from that good and definitely helping my hair grow

3.0 out of 5 stars ... on hair - I found it very helpful and easy to read - well done to the, 10 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov 2014