on 26 November 2012
Why Amazon does not include this info I don't know. Only a useless set up guide is included. There are a host of manuals available however I learned a good few things from this book and its saved me a lot of money- you don't need a screen protector!
on 8 December 2012
As you would expect the book tells you what you can do with Fire. It doesn't say what you can't do and expected to be able to do.
If you didn't have a Kindle then this is a great starting point. If you wanted more media usage TV catch up LoveFilms Watch now etc. the Fire does have limitations and it would be usful to know them.
on 23 September 2013
I found this manual quite helpful when first getting to grips with my new Kindle Fire, I have previously had a Kindle for years before but the Fire had so much extra to offer that I didn't want to not use it to the full. I read from beginning to end and it did eventually answer all my questions and I now feel that I'm able to use my Fire to it's full potential. Christian has been very thorough and explicit in all sections.
Very useful I still keep in on my carousel just in case ;)
on 3 January 2013
I found the app very useful I hope I won t need some of the information but I feel 're assured that all the information is readily available
on 10 March 2013
Not enough thought has been given how to present information and instruction briefly and succinctly.
It is in the Stream of Consciousness tradition where you write a lot and think a little. Bernard Shaw wrote please excuse the excessive length of this letter. I did not have time to write more briefly
An economical .step by step approach would be much more helpful