on 12 January 2014
I was a bit sceptical about using this product at first but after using it for the past week I feel less bloated and more active during the day. Also may I say I'm more regular with my bowels movments. Great product would recommend.
on 31 January 2014
Great product, worked without stomach cramps other colon tablet do. I used status dose, but other may need to increase Also offered free tubs for reviewing
on 8 September 2014
Very happy with the product. Have tried other similar product, but this one was best for me and there were no cramps at all or any other side effects. Great for detox and colon clean. Would highly recommend this product.
on 11 November 2013
This is an excellent natural product that not only does a complete and easy colon cleanse it also acts as a great detox for the body. I would recommend this product with Raspberry Keytone :)
on 17 December 2013
An excellent product which has made me comfortable for the first time in years. So far I have used one and a half bottles and am going to reorder as I can't bear to be without it now and want to continue feeling 'comfortable'.
on 28 January 2014
Amazing results and well recommended, the first week you think that nothing is happening.
week 2 all kicks in and amazing results so far.
on 23 April 2014
I purchased this product to assist with possible weight loss and just to improve general health. I also believe that supplements are exactly that and are not miracle cures but used in conjunction with sensible nutrition and exercise can have a positive effect. Initially I took the recommended dose and wow did they cleanse! They certainly got things moving and made me more regular. I certainly feel healthier, never bloated and the weight loss is steady. I now take half the recommended dose and occasionally the full dose if I feel that I need it. This product works for me and would recommend for those who may have constipation, to assist with weight loss and definitely for those who just want to be and feel healthier.
on 12 May 2015
I dont like to put things in my body unless they made with all natural ingredients. I feel your bodys not meant to take in harsh chemicals or something that couldn't be grown. When I decided it was time for my monthly cleans it seemed to be increasing difficult to find such a detox formula that wasn’t loaded with unnatural ingredients. I decided to give it a shot off the great reviews and positive colon cleans that took place with the use of this product. I would have to say after my first bottle I am very pleased with effectiveness and smoothness of how this product works I am finding myself using the bathroom on a nice regular bases and my contasate feeling of needing to go to the bathroom has suppressed a significant amount. I am eating more of the foods i love and wasn't able to eat before due to uncofrtableablty and bloating. This product has met all of my needs and i would highly recommend anyone looking for a great colon cleanser to give this product a try.
on 22 January 2014
Hi Thank you for the delivery of my Pura flush Ultra tablets, although I have only been using these for a couple of week I am already feeling the benefits, I have more energy and am not falling asleep in front of the TV in the evening as I normally do. So far so good. Thank you again.
on 30 May 2014
This is an excellent product and would reccommend. Puriflush is gentle and reliable which is now keeping me extremely regular and also a reduction in bloat which makes me feel lighter and fresher which is an added bonus. I did not get cramps and it feels very natural. The package arrived quickly and discreetly.