Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£6.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 28 April 2013
Wanted one for years one this one did not disappoint me.
Batman logo - do not iron this bit, the rest of the shirt is a good-ish quality - standard UK stuff - I'm happy with it; its been washed a few times and has kept its shape
on 9 February 2015
Bought this to go with some Batman pyjama trousers. The quality is very good and the material is quite thick. The logo is nice and clear. The only problem I have is that I ordered a medium and that normally always fits me except this is a little tight on me. Would recommend buying the next size up to what you normally are and then shouldn't have the same problem as me.
on 18 April 2013
Prompt delivery. At first glance thought it looked a bit cheap ( just the transfer on the front ) but to be honest it has washed really well and was definitely worth the money.
on 9 April 2013
A birthday present for my son and it fits very well. Arrived well packaged and on time. Postage and packing were a little higher than expected but it did arrive on time.
on 29 March 2013
excellent tshirt love it just need the rest of the outfit and im batman just a little bit chunky ha ha
on 4 January 2014
It came quicker than I expected and was packaged well, it was clean and looked good. The size was a perfect fit ordering a large for my partner. Even after being worn a few times and being washed the product is still sturdy and hasn't faded the logo on the front. Good quality for a brilliant price. Highly recommended bargain buy!
on 24 January 2013
official merch, good size, lovely fit, good quality, and cheap - happy days. Bought a medium for my wee bro for christmas and he was over the moon. there's a lot of crap alternatives out there but this is official merch and you can tell by the quality.
on 17 August 2013
I only gave 4 stars simply because the yellow background to the bat symbol itself feels and looks a little tacky. Nevertheless, the t-shirt itself has a very comfortable fit, is made of a durable and nicely weighted material and I love it! I'd certainly recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2012
I was shocked it was sold by Sports Direct had I realised when making online purchase I could have visited the local shop and saved the postage. This does not reflect on the quality of this item, just that I need to read the webpage more carefull in future
on 21 November 2014
even though it was an x-large it looked like a medium