5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Kindle Stylus
There is no doubt that this product is very good for purpose. However, it does seem to be quite expensive when compared to other similar products.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. R. W. Fretwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Marware Kindle Stylus
Yes, it's a good idea to use a stylus on your touchscreen, to avoid all those greasy marks and to point with a little more precision than I can achieve with my blobby fingers.
Yes, it's a decently made stylus, with a metal body and clip, and a soft rubber tip at the business end - looks smart and works perfectly well.
Why is it 12.99 though ??....... now if it...
Published 22 months ago by TonyD

3.0 out of 5 stars Marware Kindle Stylus, 28 Oct 2012
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black (Accessory)
Why is it 12.99 though ??....... now if it came with replaceable rubber tips I might see the point !
I bought it because it went with the Kindle Fire HD and the black Kindle case I bought, but actually I could just have used my cheap and cheerful Blackberry Torch plastic stylus (1.95 for two on Amazon) which also has an integral clip to attach to the Kindle cover/your shirt pocket

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE! DO NOT BUY, 13 Dec 2012
C. Grove - See all my reviews
This is a load of Rubbish. you can buy better pens for 0.99 - 5.00. i can't believe i fell for this. make sure you don't. look about.

1.0 out of 5 stars price, 10 Dec 2012
Hi the exact same item is only 99p on other site do not be ripped off just because it says for kindle it is not just for kindle and will work on any device using touch,you need no special accessories that are branded for kindle for them to work on kindle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylus without style, 29 Nov 2012
Please don't ignore this review like I ignored them. I purchased this item and instantly regreted it when it arrived. It did the job as advertised but did not meet my expectation on quality and style. It actually felt cheap and if I had paid 2.99 for it I probably would have kept it, but I paid 12.99 which in my honest opinion is Marware making loads of money out of unsuspecting customers. I recommend you go for the pack of three styli for about 3.00. But only you can decided if you have been conned.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor design and constructiom, 5 Nov 2012
Dr. C. Wardrop "cajw" (Scotland,U.K.) - See all my reviews
The clip was much too tight for putting into the shirt pocket and made of brittle metal, which broke when I tried gently to loosen it: poor construction and design.Not value for money, best part of 10.
Best avoided.
(Would have returned it to Amazon, but I'd broken the clip.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Already bust, lasted 3 days., 28 Dec 2012
James Turner - See all my reviews
Poor quality, already broken, opened for Christmas, the tip has already split, so whilst it looks good my advice is to avoid and buy an alternative.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not just for the Kindle Fire range!, 23 Nov 2012
Peter Lee (Manchester ,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I recently bought a Griffin GC35027 Stylus Tip for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch - Black for use on my Google Nexus 7 tablet and was very pleased with it, despite a few minor niggles, and since using it have found that my tablet looks a lot cleaner as I now touch the screen with my fingers a lot less. On receipt, this Marware stylus comes in a slim box which announces it is for tablets and smartphones, with no specific mention of the Kindle Fire, so don't let Amazon's description put you off!

The stylus itself is quite small, a little shorter than a standard ballpoint pen, and features a clip for attaching the stylus to a pocket or a tablet / phone case. That's basically it. The business end of the stylus is a soft rubbery bump and this has no protection, so could end up splitting or being torn if you aren't careful. There are no replacement tips, and I doubt they can be bought. The end closest to the clip is simply a metal cap, not an additional tip as I'd hoped.

Does it work? Yes, and just as well as the Griffin stylus I use. If you find it hard to type on a touchscreen device with your fingers you may find a stylus easier to use, and it may provide more sensitivity if you are playing a game or trying to draw for example, but the tip is fairly bulbous and when I fired up a sketch app on my tablet and had a scribble I found that when I thought I was drawing in one area the stylus was actually detected a few pixels away, the same as with my Griffin stylus. If only these things had interchangeable tips for improved precision. Anyway, the stylus doesn't scratch the screen and won't leave greasy fingermarks.

The long and the short of it is that this stylus looks almost identical to the Griffin stylus (is it the case that just one company makes them and they're just rebranded?) and works just the same, but this one currently costs twice as much. It's okay as a tablet accessory, but it is massively overpriced.

3.0 out of 5 stars is the price right, "does the job", 25 Dec 2012
Mrs. D. J. Brown "debbie drew" (kent united kingdom) - See all my reviews
this stylus has the look of a pen, but certainly not worth the money. It could quite easily be priced under 5.00.
Size is 4.5 inches, has a soft sponginess rounded bottom and has a sliver looking clip, which is handy. The top resembles the push down look a like top of a pen, so it may can be used to clip to a pocket or on the side of the case of a kindle.
This item will also work on a touch screen mobile phone, so if one has over sized fingers, then please go ahead, use this for both items, it was well.
However the price is just unreasonable. If it did not have any other use then I would never have bought it. For a man this may be just the thing for him, but ladies who do not have greasy fingers, or can use her moblie satisfactory then please think twice before you purchase this item.Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Fire HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Kindle Stylus, 15 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it it improves the Kindle experience., 15 Jan 2013
Mr. G. Bridgeman-clarke "Graham BC" (Rayleigh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love using my Kindle (and iPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII) but I would have preferred it to have a stylus. It was never made for one and Steve Jobs when he made the iPad insisted the only stylus you needed was your finger. well I prefer this. light, easy to carry and makes moving about and to page to page easier and no finger smeers on the screen. I do think we need to ignore some of Steve Jobs ideas. The Galaxy Tab has a stylus and so should the Kindle Fire. The missing bit of the Kindle fire.