on 18 November 2012
Really well made case for my laptop with an extra zipped smaller pocket at the front which houses my tablet and diary, so that was a bonus find. There are many cases identical to this on Amazon, but at a much higher price so was delighted to find this was much cheaper. Very good value for money and highly recommended.
on 4 October 2013
Bag arrived as "described" (and I must say - good timely delivery), but I should also state the product wasn't what I'd hoped for. This was a birthday present for my daughter. The picture of product looks vibrant and colourful. However, the case is sadly lacking in the contrast shown in the picture, it is very pixelated (i.e. blocky and blurry) and is missing 10% of the design shown on the image above (all the white swirls at the bottom of the case are missing from what I have). Too late to exchange as this is a birthday present.

Hopefully my 9yr old daughter isn't as worried about the quality of the product as I am!
on 19 January 2014
Exceeded expectations. Lightweight, compact and even pocket for A4 pad or folder. Handles and shoulder strap. Very handy to transport ones laptop in a stylish manner!!
on 12 March 2014
It isnt at all like it looks on the picture! Its not even got the pattern on the bag at all! arrived with some cheesy looking love hearts on it :/ disappointed
on 13 July 2014
made really well and use it regularly my laptop still looks like new ,find the front pocket an extra bonus for leads /earphones etc;
on 29 December 2012
my laptop fits just perfect. The case is well padded and the zip pocket gives very handy storage. Great value for money.
on 16 January 2015
What can I say - purple,soft and my new laptop fits into it perfectly.Well the positiives are that it is a lovely sleeve and the colours and design are just what I wanted and my Toshiba 15.6" laptop slides easily inside and there is a zipped pocket running down the front. I spent ages looking at a variety of laptop bags/sleeves before I ordered this one. I had to think carefully about what I actually wanted it to do - and that was fit my laptop, look amazing and be purple. It does have handles and a strap to carry it on the shoulder but I would not use these to travel with my laptop. For me this is definitely an indoor or travel in the car and carry for short distances type of sleeve. I would not want to travel on a bus or train with it - just does not offer enough protection - would have to spend more and get something more protected and substantial.But if you want a pretty sleeve for home or short car journeys would highly recommend.
on 1 February 2014
Again colour of product not as displayed on Amazon..when you receive the product it's always a complete different shade...normally 10 times duller..same again on this one. I suggest anyone who expects any product on amazon to arrive a pretty pink or bright purple colour expect a dull dark grim purple or pink.
on 29 March 2013
Hi,

I love this cover. My laptop is usually at home, but should I need to take it anywhere with me, this sleeve is perfect. Fits to perfection with storage for cables, and all very compact. It is also very " pretty". Would have no problem recommending to a friend.

Regards.
on 27 October 2013
It looks lovely and for carrying the laptop about it's fine but I don't think I would trust it to go on a long trip. I may be wrong but I get the impression that a laptop of 15" or more needs something made from stronger material.