4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarians/Vegans beware!
Published on 13 Feb. 2013 by Orlando

2.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarians/Vegans beware!, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Women Faux Fur Trim Hand Wrist Warmer Fingerless Gloves (Apparel)
I was looking for some fingerless gloves, to keep my hands warm while leaving my fingers free to work, so these looked perfect. As a vegetarian, I saw they said 'Faux Fur' and they looked nice and snug, so ordered them. I didn't realise at first that they were coming from Hong Kong, so they did take a few days to arrive, but that was ok. Nice and cheap, so I didn't worry, and they arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.

I started to wear them, and whilst considering how lovely and soft the fake fur trim was, I had the horrible realisation that the fur was probably real and not fake/faux at all. I was very upset. I emailed Sourcingmap to query the origins of the 'faux fur' but was not offered an explanation, just an offer of being refunded the cost of the gloves. I accepted the refund, and have binned the gloves.

I still don't know for sure that they were 'trimmed' with real fur, but there are very similar ones on the site that state 'rabbit fur' and so I leave it to you to decide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 April 2013
The gloves are amazing! They are a kind of suede material, warm though considering your fingers are on display! I had to deduct a star though as the stitching is not the best and started to unravel at the seam of the top where the fur is and also along the thumb. I bought them in white and the same thing happened with those too. Other than that, I love them and it's so handy when you want to use your phone but still keep your hands warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little on the small side. Hopefully they will stretch with use. The most realistic "Faux" item I've ever seen! ., 25 Sept. 2014
Absolutely beautiful (If a little on the small size).
Warm and snuggly. Perfect for keeping your hands warm while allowing the freedom to move your fingers.
It states that these are "Faux" swede and fur.
I have to say these are the most realistic "Faux" gloves, I have ever seen!
And look far more expensive than they were.
They are more like sheepskin and real fur.
Worth every penny. They are just gorgeous.

2.0 out of 5 stars These gloves were sold as being"faux fur", when in ..., 12 Nov. 2014
These gloves were sold as being"faux fur", when in fact the fur on the wriists is rabbit fur! They have gone in the bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Great gloves, really warm and comfortable, great value and prompt delivery