5.0 out of 5 stars MUD-STOPPING NO-BRAINER!, 17 Nov 2013
T. Nolan "Lightmonger" (Formby, Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKS X-Blade 700C and 29er Rear Mudguard - Black/Grey (Sports)
Having had a 29er for a few years and put up with a normal 26" rear mudguard, a new bike prompted a new mudguard and a new search. Amazon was 5p cheaper than my usual on like bike site and the delivery came quickly with good communication as usual. It took a couple of minutes to fit, although at first I thought there is no way this thing is going to work I was very pleasantly surprised. My first ride with it on today in filthy conditions and it would normally be a back full of mud.....not today. I got back home and I was as clean as when I went out - AMAZING! I would recommend you get one of these. Plus it looks really easy to remove (think about this if you leave your two wheel friend anywhere vulnerable it could get stolen) so great for when the better weather arrives. I can't wait to not get muddy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 27 Feb 2014
Very good - does the job I wanted it too. Easy to fit and stays in place - can be adjusted for multiple positions.

Required an Allen key to adjust at pivot points but not an issue if you have one