5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me as I have to wear a foot brace
I have to wear a foot brace for drop foot and no shoe will fit. I'm a size 4 and we have tried up to 5 1/2 .. (Which obviously makes me right foot look ridiculous)

Being stretchy, these are perfect and will recommend to anyone.
Published 21 months ago by Ms. Karen Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair Quality
The item arrived in good time and it's of fair quality for the price. Sizes are a bit bigger than expected though. Not to big to return.
Published 2 months ago by Khaled

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me as I have to wear a foot brace, 5 Dec 2012
Ms. Karen Fry - See all my reviews

Being stretchy, these are perfect and will recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beach Shoes, 15 Mar 2014
I agree with all other reviewers that the shoes come up big. I ordered my normal size as my feet are fairly wide so I thought I would need my normal size. I then ordered the size smaller and they are absolutely fine. Good product for such a cheap item. Good seller and they arrived very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, 14 Aug 2013
As other comments state get the next size down so they are snug ang do not come off in the water. The insoles go stick to the bottom of your feet and can come off then you take the shoe off. Otherwise comfortable and a godsend on rocky beaches and sharp rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sooo much!, 15 Aug 2013
I bought these, then bought my boyfriend a pair as they are GREAT!!! I wore mine on holiday, like very comfy shoes! Great for the holtels wet gravel path, the harbours cobled floor, & of course I could get them wet, & not worry about it! My boyfriend uses them as slip on garden shoes! Got to buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the holidays, 18 July 2014
I bought this product last year because I had a problem with a swollen ankle and these were the only aqua shoes that had a Velcro fastening. Last year's pair were too big because my size had sold out but I managed as best I could. this year I got in early and my correct size shoes fit perfectly. They do not fill with water and I can swim in them well. They protect my feet after surgery and I would not be without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach Shoes, 17 May 2013
Great price, very quick delievry, a bit big so you need to order a size down from what you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet suit shoes, 30 April 2014
Size 7 bought feels like an 8 .when buyin get a size smaller but a part from that they're ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips - you get what you pay for., 16 Sep 2014
Having read the reviews of these shoes I ordered a size smaller than I usually take. I have wide feet and usually take a 7. I ordered a 6 and they are plenty big enough - in fact I am a bit concerned that I may find them too loose once they are wet. My order arrived promptly. The quality of the shoe doesn't look great - there were a lot of loose threads and some of the stitching looks poor. However until I have used them I cannot comment further. However all that said they are a good price and if you are not paying top money you can't expect top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Shoe, 7 Sep 2014
User for 1 week in Greece and were very good, used on shingle beach.
I had read reviews about size so got smaller size.
Some reviews say these are very large but this was not the case for me.
The price does vary on amazon so I was able to get great price and free shipping, I have just changed to 5 stars
They should be ok for next year to.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are brilliant easier to put on than the usual drawer string ..., 18 Aug 2014
When ordering you need size smaller than shoe size as sizing comes larger, this does not cause a problem if you know when ordering. They are brilliant easier to put on than the usual drawer string type, the Velcro allows ease when putting on children have no need to struggle, very comfy just been used every day in the sea in Wales.