5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Great, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: 90+ Tastefully Simple Recipes Volume 1: Chicken, Pasta, Salmon Box Set! (Kindle Edition)
90+ Tastefully Simple Recipes is simply great for a busy mum like me who desires to be able to provide her family with nutritious meals without fuss.

The recipes are easy to follow and inspiring. Meals times are less stressful for me as I am spoilt for choice in meals I can provide for my family. I particularly love the chicken recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt For Choice, 29 Aug 2012
I recently got a copy of Jenny's book set and am I glad I did! We had come to the point in my home where our meals were becoming quite monotonous and we needed to add a little extra - this wonderful collection did just that. The variety, ease of preparation and easy-to-get ingredients are what did it for me. I notice this is volume 1, so I guess I will be on the look out for future volumes in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipe collection!!!, 26 Aug 2012
With these amazing collection of recipes, you would be spoilt for choice... I have purchased some of Jenny Collins recipe ebooks in the past, and have always loved it. She comes up with some sensational recipes, and having these 90 recipes in one ebook, is like having a library of recipes where you can pick up at any time to treat yourself and family. What a fabulous ebook, am glad I bought it.