4.0 out of 5 stars Silky soft moisture, 26 Aug 2014
Ayami "Ayami" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: TRESemmé Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner - 900 ml (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I’d previously bought the Tresseme Silky Smooth 900ml which I did end up getting through but if I used it too often in a row I found my hair was getting a little dry so usually alternated between that and another conditioner so I was interested to see how the Moisture Rich compared. With this one using too much will make my hair get greasy quicker and weigh it down so by just using a small amount on the ends of my hair (or rather from about my ears to the ends), I’ve had no problem at all.

It claims to instantly lock in moisture for radiant shine which I found a little hard to prove as I colour my hair which helps to give it shine too but can say it didn’t leave it looking dull. The 900ml bottle will last months even with daily use on long hair and it smells nice and fresh too. It’s great value for money and one I will be repurchasing in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly works for shiny hair, 28 Aug 2014
Paul B "-pb-" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This new TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner is designed to leave your hair shiny and glossy. I'm pleased to say that it does this really well.

The conditioner certainly feels thicker than normal and takes a lot of massaging to really work it into the hair.

Having used this for a few washes now on my hair, my wife's hair and my eldest daughter, all three of us saw a difference. My daughter suffers from dry skin on her scalp and this actually helped to keep this issue away, which was good news. My wife has been using it on the ends of her coloured hair and it seems to make a difference to the colour, too.

I've found that using it every day did leave my own (shoulder length) hair a bit too greasy, though. I tend to only use conditioner once a week, and the TRESemmé will probably be a lot better if used more sparingly. That said, the 900ml bottle will certainly last a long time, even if the three of us still keep using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and a really good conditioner., 2 Sep 2014
Alison Towers - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a massive bottle of conditioner and have just tried it. Great stuff. Tresemme have been selling to the public for quite a long while now, whereas apparently at one time it was just for trade, used at the hairdresser's. It does the job. My hair felt very soft,, easy to brush through, came out very shiny when dried, and of course very manageable which is always the sign of a good conditioner. To be totally and brutally honest though, for the past couple of days before this arrived I have been using Argan oil to soften up a couple of rough dry patches on my elbows and forearms, and would then afterwards run my oily hands through my hair very lightly, with what little was left on my hands so my long hair didn't actually get oily or anything. Whether that made any significant difference is open to debate. After washing my hair and conditioning with Tresemme, I feel like the bee's knees. My hair now feels great and is lovely and silky and shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product from a top hairdressing brand, 14 Sep 2014
Whitehatter "Roy Ellor" (Salford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When i saw this appear I definitely wanted to try it.

I used to have a very good mate who was a professional hairdresser, and this was some years back before TRESemme started selling their stuff in larger quanitites through retail outfits. One day I took him to a wholesale place in my car as he wanted to stock up on consumables and also the 'shelf' items customers would buy at his business. He bought almost exclusively TRESemme products.

I did ask him why he had this preference. The answer was simply that he thought they were the best combination of value and effectiveness. Many other people in the trade agreed with him which is why hairdressers who were not in the rarified high levels of the business would stock the brand. He also mentioned that many of his male customers would purchase the items from him.

So anyway, to this. I've got both dry hair and a dry scalp, and this seems to work exceptionally well. It doesn't seem to leave excess, greasy residue and is extremely economical in use as only a small amount will do the job. I prefer the brand and agree with my friend's expert judgment that they are simply the best for value and effectiveness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Feb 2014
I paid £2.40 for this large bottle, which is ridiculously good value. It conditions very well and does a great job of preventing my hair from drying out. Well worth the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec 2013
Excellent. Not much to say about this apart from it doing exactly as it is suppose to.
You certainly will not be disappointed.
Great purchase.
Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well this is going to last a LONG time!, 12 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This 900 ml bottle arrived safely well packed in a box, nestling in crumpled brown paper.

The creamy white coloured bottle stands around 21 cm high allowing for the black cap which is not removable.
The cap has a small PRESS down area to open which is a little hard to do, especially when new and fingers are wet!

From the bottle:

* 'TREsemmé conditioner - used by professionals
* Luxurious moisture for dry or dull hair
* NEW - instantly locks in moisture for radiant shine
* Light enough for daily use, this 'advanced moisturising system'* (*TREsemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner) with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturising conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and shine.'

The list of ingredients is on the daunting side but on a bottle this size, it is easy to scan through if there is a need to check for allergy.

All of us here have given this over a week's trial and the general opinion was that it is as good a conditioner as any middle to top of the range one. Nobody washes their hair every day and we don't have the matching shampoo or styling products for fore and after, as recommended.

The conditioner does feel creamy in hand and is easy to comb through with a wide-toothed comb once on the hair for the recommended 2-3 minutes.
A little goes a fair way and it has a pleasant and not overpowering scent, which lingers a while when hair is dry.

I am all for economy but a bottle of 8 cm diameter doesn't sit on my shower accessory tray and as it is on the heavy side even when ¾ full, it is easy to let it slip out of wet hands.....so mind your toes!

At the time of writing, this product is offered as part of the Amazon 'Add-on' programme, offering even more value for money to regular users.

ooOoo

*'Patented formula infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, rich in vitamin E
*Ultra hydrating formula quenches your hair's thirst by targeting the driest areas to lock in moisture where your hair needs it most
*Formulated with vitamin E, this lightweight conditioner works with the shampoo to revive dry and damaged hair...'

MATCHING SHAMPOO

5.0 out of 5 stars tresemme moisture rich conditioner, 19 Mar 2014
i used this product along with the tresemme moisture rich shampoo and my hair is silky soft now, fully recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Because I'm worth it... wait a second...., 26 Sep 2014
Juan McGuinness "Rhumsaa" (Ellan Vannin) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a bald man I am not very qualified to give opinion on whether this conditioner will give you the sleek shiny shoulder length locks you crave.

However, as a man sporting quite a sizeable beard I can provide in depth analysis of its effects of the follicles residing upon ones face and I am happy to report good news.

Since using this conditioner I have noticed a marked improvement in the softness and strokeability of my facial fur. No longer is it the beard to be feared but more like the fur to make you purr (trademark pending).

Seriously though I have found this to be as effective if not more so than the expensive beard oils, scent is not over powering but pleasant and the size of the bottle means it will last a long time in my shower. Fully recommended product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moisture for dry hair at a bargain price, 6 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used Tresemme hair care for a few years because it is as good as the more pricey brands, but much cheaper. This conditioner has a very light fragrance, and feels moisturising to the touch, like it's made of about 50% body lotion, but not heavy. It is lovely to use. The results haven't been earth shattering, but my hair feels as good as it would after a more expensive conditioner. It is shiny, and smooth right to the ends of my hair, which is about 18 months old at the tips. If you have fine hair, it would be best to try and use it just on the dry ends, as I expect it might weigh down your hair if applied to the roots. I will keep using this one, as I doubt I will find better results at such a bargain price.