5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my grandson
Love these free books for my grandson he loves them and fantastic because they are free and not taking up loads of space in bedroom
Published 4 months ago by Bert11

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, execution needs work
Published 14 days ago by Alexander French

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, execution needs work, 27 Jun 2014
Alexander French "Internet dude" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sea Turtles: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in Nature (Our Amazing World Series) (Kindle Edition)
Got this for my 5 year old son. He enjoyed me reading it and looking at the picturs.. The length and content are good but it could have been much better with a bit more care. First of all it needs a good proofread - some sentences are poorly structured for young kids and there are several basic grammar mistakes. My other gripe is that the images are not high resolution enough. As soon as you zoom them they're immediately blurred.

Overall my son enjoyed it but I found the rough edges a bit annoying. We still bought another from the series though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my grandson, 19 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures and great read., 13 Nov 2013
A. Stephen "a stephen" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely book , interesting with lots of facts and fantastic pictures to educate and fascinate. This is a beautiful book to read to a child or inform an adult alike, written in plain English and beautifully presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtles rock, 25 Jun 2013
I think that was a really good book because it tells us thinks that we might not know that's is really good

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 18 Jun 2013
It is a cool book if you like animals and cute stuff. I am 10 and I
like this book I wood recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtlovely, 25 May 2013
Mr. John May - See all my reviews
A very well illustrated book interesting insight into the ins and outs of a turtles life worth a look just to see the pictures of the turtles in their
natural habitat and in glorious colour.
Monjay