on 23 February 2013
I have ordered a few things from Paramount sports. When I order the ribbed crew neck 3 packs; the white T shirt has bits of black stitching running through in places, it looks very silly. I emailed them and told them about it, they haven’t even replied, it looks like they are just interested in getting your money. I certainly wouldn’t recommend them.
on 31 January 2013
Bought these in medium and they shrank after one wash, seller did not respond. Shirts are ok but definitely get a size up than what you normally wear.
on 14 October 2014
All good. Bought a pack of these before from another site. The delivery was a day before the range estimate too!
on 18 February 2016
I have quite a lean muscular physique and I would usually go for a smaller size to show off my build. These shirts however are ridiculously undersized. If you are normally a small buy a large size. I stubbornly disregarded others reviews and went for a small, I can barely squeeze into the shirt and its beyond uncomfortable.
on 2 July 2015
Ordered Large (instead of my normal Medium) because listing recorded fit was on small side, but had to return the order and re-order extra-large which is OK, but tight (but I quite like that!). Models illustrated must be really small guys! Return postage was not refunded.
on 20 May 2015
Great quality t-shirts and quick delivery. The black one is a lot tighter around the arms than the other two.. otherwise would have been 5 Stars.
on 5 October 2015
Good quality. Decent ribbed cotton. I have CK ones and these are fairly comparable. Would defo buy more. Wholly recommended.
on 2 December 2014
The black one was on the small side but other two fine, and good for the price when you consider the price of just one!
on 26 May 2015
nice t shirts but as was well stated in previous reviews they are small fitting. more suited to athletic builds.
on 25 November 2014
Great fit but, as mentioned elsewhere, they do shrink, even in a low temperature wash. Buy a size up!