on 29 March 2014
These cheap headphones have blown me away !!!
They are easy too set up and the quality is just amazing for the price and im extremely happy with the microphone too.
I have used these headphones on my ps3 mobile phone and my tablet pcb.
I would recommend these headphones to anyone
on 20 December 2013
bought it a while ago , hardly used it and one of the speakers stopped working , it got good sound , but not very comfortable the plastic hurts your ears
on 1 December 2014
This product is very good for its price, its charge lasts for a few consecutive hours of use and only takes a couple of hours to reach full charge again. The music quality is very good for this kind of headset however in some cases there is a slight delay behind the actual music (that is however not always the case, instance using this headset on my PC on YouTube in particular had some sound delay on videos but on others it didn't so bear with it in that regard).

It is is also very portable due to its small size and is adjustable for a wide variety of head sizes (those with absolutely huge or tiny heads may struggle but obviously accounting for EVERY possibility can be difficult)

anyway, the product is good in that regard and it is well worth the price for those without a huge amount of cash in their pockets.
on 28 October 2013
Love this product. Means I can go to the gym and use the treadmill without getting my hands caught when running.. First one delivered didn't charge with USB lead. Contacted supplier who were very helpful and with no issues at all replaced it with another one straight away which does work. Please with both the product and the supplier.
on 13 January 2015
When these first arrived I thought for the price that they were fantastic but after an hour in the gym they decided that they would not switch on again. While they worked the connectivity was good and the sound was adequate for the cost. After trying to contact to arrange a return I have not received a response.
on 1 February 2014
from the moment you turn these on and you hear a little girls voice saying bluetooth on and then bluetooth connected you get a sense of...well foreboding.

Easy to pair up and the remote controls work well but their job is to produce sound, as a BT headset during a call nobody can hear you and as headphones listening to music...well remember those headphones that where around in the 80's in every corner shop the metal band ones with orange or black round padding? they sound worse than those. It's all tops no depth of sound and if you try to manipulate the bass via your phone your left with farting headphones even at the lowest possible setting.

These headphones are dire! please please do not waste money on these they sound like your holding them in the bath while your in another room tiny horrible distorted rubbish!
on 10 January 2015
Bought this for my partners 8 year old grandson and he loves them. Tried them out myself and they were a good quality sound and quite comfortable to wear. They dont make uou sweat like the big ear muff style ones do. I found them easy to set up and they look good to.
on 7 February 2014
Bought this as Xmas present but it broke after 5 or 6 uses. Would recommend paying a bit extra for a good quality set
on 11 June 2014
I was looking for some bluetooth headphones to use while commuting as I became very tired of getting leads caught up in bits of train furniture, or snapped off when they tangled around bus accoutrements. These generic headphones do a great job of delivering my podcasts at a level where they can be heard despite the noise of the London underground. I travel to and from White City via the central line and although the sound is drowned out by the screeching train near the destination station, it otherwise holds up well. This is no mean feat as the only headphones offering similar levels have been highly expensive noise cancelling ones. These outperform the set I bought in parallel for comparison and at an excellent low price - at this level I'm happy to throw them into a bag and risk breakage as a replacement is so cheap.

The instructions that come with the headset are not the best since they have clearly been translated and not especially well, but the basics are simple. I don't use them as a microphone, preferring to bring a phone to my ear, so I can't speak to the quality of making calls. They can't be faulted for ease of use, simple pairing, and easy controls in terms of listening, though. A simple button allows me to pause the sound, and the volume can be controlled on the headset if the device isn't to hand. The range is good and I can wander around an open plan office without concern. Too many walls or too much distance lead to increasing dropouts so it's easy to recognise and move back into range.

The headset charges via a mini usb lead, a shame since micro usb is becoming standard, but the fully charged battery lasts for many hours before needing a top up.

The headset looks reasonable and is comfortable for the most part. There is a little pressure on your ears, though, which with prolonged use can get a little uncomfortable.

I would recommend this headset and consider purchasing a replacement as they meet my needs admirably.
on 20 July 2014
These were fantastic to start with I even brougt another pair, but today they stoped working they just will not charge up. Its a shame because they were really good. I will spend more on a branded pair next time.