5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what value!
BH02 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones/Headset With Built-in Mic, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Over-head style

Published 15 months ago by Lawrenzo

3.0 out of 5 stars Can be tempermental
Published 3 months ago by Ralobat

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what value!, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black (Electronics)

I found the headset incredibly good for the price. The sound was clear and loud, if needed, and I must have gone 20 metres before the sound started to break up when paired to my Samsung S2 phone. Both items must be using the latest Bluetooth technology. The package came without instructions but the headset was very easy to set up once I realised that you need to keep your figure on the rocker switch until it flashed blue and red constantly. Then it paired instantly. There are buttons on the headset to switch music tracks and to change the volume. The integrated microphone worked brilliantly and call quality was excellent, so the noise suppression must be working well. I shall use the headset with my ASUS Fonepad tablet, especially when abroad, to make and receive phone calls. You cannot get better value than this! I have ordered more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Can be tempermental, 2 Sep 2014
Okay first impressions were quite good, they were very easy to pair with my iPod and the music played with no problems.The sound quality seems to be as good as my apple headphones so no complaints from me in that respect! The volume adjust buttons sadly don't seem to work (may just have a faulty headset), though the next buttons work fine and are very responsive, as is the main pause/play button. They have a fairly large range, I was downstairs while my iPod was upstairs and only then did the connection start to waver. Battery life I've found to be about 3 hours - but I've not used them too much so I can't be sure.

Unfortunately it's been a different story on my laptop. Again it connects fine and installs drivers (which takes a few minutes and works most of the time) but when I go to change the sound output it comes up as two devices, mono or stereo. Both will output sound to the headphones, but the mono option has awful sound quality so not really sure why it's coming up. There's also a significant audio delay making watching shows an infuriating experience. I would love to test it on calls as I use skype regularly, unfortunately when I've tried using it for test calls no sound will come through on the headphones and although I have the mic selected it still uses the mic on my computer.

While I realise all the problems detailed above could be problems with my computer setup or the bluetooth adaptop I've got, one thing that is definitely the headphones is that after a while of using them (always after having problems playing something through them) they will no longer show up in the playback devices even though the bluetooth adaptor says they're connected. When I try to turn the headphones off to reset them they will not and I have to leave them to run out of battery - after which they work fine again!

Unfortunately these things combined means I can only really use them for listening to music - which is fine but I really was hoping to use them for skyping. Ahh well :/
(For the record I've not tried to contact the seller about these issues so I don't know how good their customer service response is)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 20 Mar 2013
Great value and build quality. Easy connectivity and good sound quality. Battery life as claimed so far and wear ability better than expected. Just the job to go with my iPod touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOUND, 19 July 2013
WORKS GREAT.
SOUND IS NICE AND CLEAR WITH NO LOSS OF SOUND.
NICE BUILT IN MIC WHICH WORKS GREAT TOO.

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievably brilliant!, 17 July 2013
I based my purchase on the online reviews I found.. I was a bit sceptical as there are a very good price and are an "unbranded" make. Wow! Best purchase in a very long time! Very clear quality and work at a long distance from your device. Phone calls are easily picked up which are also of good sound quality. We have used these headphones with an I phone, ipad, samsung s3, and pc... anything which has bluetooth will work. Im going to order another 3 sets ready for xmas. No faults about this item what so ever! Very stylish. . I bought for my 40yr old partner who loves them... my gadget mad 60yr old dad has some now also my 10yr old... so suits a wide age range. I would imagine they would also ne very ideal for wearing whilst exercising.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 Dec 2013
bought it a while ago , hardly used it and one of the speakers stopped working , it got good sound , but not very comfortable the plastic hurts your ears

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 3 Oct 2013
Bought this as it was much cheaper than the big named brands. The sound is excellent. It's only failing is that the microphone isn't all that great for phone calls etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones, 19 May 2013
This product is fantastic I can now clean and listen to my music thanks watch films in peace best thing ever

1.0 out of 5 stars Mic doesn't work!!!!, 5 Nov 2014
I was using on a conference call but had to change to wired headphones because the mic in these did not work, the other participants could not hear me but had no problems hearing me as soon as I switched to wired headphones. They were connected as I could hear with these so the problem is definitely the mic.

5.0 out of 5 stars headphone, 5 April 2014
Top A* the product is great and I will definitely recommend it to anyone. Thanks. Nice to have it. Caio