4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Snippets of new books
I got this on signing up with my New Kindle Paperwhite. Wouldn't have signed up, but it came free and actually I've thoroughly enjoyed it when I had a look! Two snippets of new books, both of which piqued my interest and a whole load of Valentines quotes - some perhaps not in keeping with the spirit of the "holiday" but I enjoyed them immensely!

Nice...
Published 6 months ago by V. Butler

3.0 out of 5 stars Waterstones blog
I hear from Waterstones every day, I wish I could turned it off as I only want to put on my Kindle the book I would like to read, It does keep you up to date on booked but they are books I would not read.
Published 5 months ago by J A Dobbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Snippets of new books, 17 Feb 2014
V. Butler "VB Bear" (SUNDERLAND, TYNE & WEAR GREAT BRITAIN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)

Nice I like hearing about new books from new & established authors. Handy free newsletter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waterstones blog, 9 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing!, 11 April 2013
Mrs. C. T. Hodkinson (Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
Just what I've needed. Good, intelligent Bookseller reviews and reccomendations. Links to buy for Kindle, and it's free! Glad I stumbled across it. It's just the thing to have on hand, so good I can't believe it doesn't more exposure and promotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book Lovers' Dream Blog, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
I don't believe readers could ask any more of Waterstones. This blog is fresh, current, updated regularly; and most importantly of all, it's free!
Providing excepts from the latest releases, articles, and reviews; this is one blog that I always make time for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book advice in a flash, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
The Waterstones blog is a greta source of information on books and articles for people who have limited time. A chose a 4* rating as I particularly enjoyed the short summaries so that you can easily choose what to read in more detail and what to leave. I have already recommended this to my book club members.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
I love the convenience of this product, slightly disappointed there was no back light, but all-in -all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
Very easy to understand how to use and get started. I am a bit of a techno phobe but found this great - so anyone can get started on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
Not the easiest thing to navigate but pretty interesting. And as for the 'subliminal adverts' it's a screensaver, who cares? I prefer the literary quotations to random pictures of stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Blog, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
Gave it 3 stars - its a good blog. Ive only just got my first Kindle - its entirely a personal opinion but id rather keep my Kindle purely for book reading. Any blogs etc. that i follow i'd prefer to access them on my laptop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not available on kindle app!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: The Waterstones blog (Kindle Edition)
Just downloaded the Kindle App and thought this looked really good as I'm a big fan of Waterstones. Very unhappy that it is for Kindle devices only!

The Waterstones blog