5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 25 Feb 2013
My husband normally only buys Rapha so I thought i would try this as its nearly half the price. It does the same job and looks stylish too. The colour is perfect and he wears it even when not cycling. A great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tee Shirt, 29 Jun 2013
Very good shape and quality ,great value for money. This tee shirt will get lots of use as i feel very comfortable in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Tee Shirt, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: EDZ 200g Men's Merino Wool Base Layer T-Shirt Olive Green (Apparel)
This is the first Merino Wool garment I have purchased and have been very impressed with this Tee shirt,I found it to be well made and stylish but more important it does what it is meant to do,good "wicking",warm and no iching.It is the most I have ever spent on a Tee shirt but I am not disapointed, on a recent walk in Snowdonia with a cold wind (not exteme conditions) all I wore was this Tee shirt,Fleece and Shell top and was warm and comfortable.So if your budget allows then I am sure you will not be disapointed if you buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Second Skin, 5 Jan 2014
Rosemary Parr (UK) - See all my reviews
My husband loves these tops. They're warm, wash at 30 and dry overnight. They have a nice silky feel, too. Ordering more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!, 22 Jun 2014
I have bought two of these as a do a lot of walking. There just as good as the Icebreaker range but cheaper. The 200g t-shirts feel thicker and seem to keep their shape better too.