5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift
I bought this for my grandson for christmas as he is mad on Angry Birds, it is l;ovely and he will be fasinated by this toy, it is made of hard plastic so likely to break if dropped on the floor, also it does not stay alight long enough to sooth a child to sleep but as a toy to play with it is fine.
Published 20 months ago by Mr. Jr Perrott

1.0 out of 5 stars Noisy overpriced rubbish
Published 14 months ago by Bex

1.0 out of 5 stars Noisy overpriced rubbish, 27 Jun 2013
Bex (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angry Birds Swirl and Glow (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this for my toddler who loves angry birds and other than plush toys there is very little on the market. The unit is small and runs off batteries. The base is made of strong plastic on which sits a rubber ball that contains a fixed bird face, some glitter and a tiny piece of metal which is supposed to help the glitter swirl when the unit is on. In reality is doesn't really work, the unit is noisy and the glitter doesn't swirl. It would have been better to sell the ball seperately as a glitter ball for 2.99

I should also point out that the first one I bought appeared fine in the box until I opened it to find the ball was dented. I exchanged the unit with another only to find it was also dented. It would seem that there must have been a faulty batch where the balls have not been filled with enough liquid. Since I threw all the original packaging away I am stuck with it. Had it arrived and been ok I still would have thought it as overpriced and rubbish but I wouldn't have reviewed it.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Swirl and Glow (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this for my son as part of his xmas present. Much smaller than I expected. The ball can be detached from the base and when you press the button the swirl and glow only lasts a few seconds. Also it is very noisy! On the plus side 6 year old son loves it and it is matches his Angry Birds bedroom! Overall it is fine but think 19.99 is a bit steep for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 22 Dec 2012