Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 May 2014
I purchased this for use with my Bose QC20 inner ear noise cancelling phones. The QC20's have a silly short stubby cable coming off the battery box that almost forces you to fold the cable over too tight. So I wanted something that would give me a little more play on the end of the cable, and still retain good sound by using quality cable. This fitted the bill perfectly.
on 30 August 2013
First one had broken within a year. This was just a replacement. Does what it needs to but hopefully should last longer than the initial lead that came with the headphones.
on 17 March 2014
This extension is great one, I bought it because I didn't want my bose headphones cable cut off when sth happen, so I had an extension to reduce the cutting possibility.
buying bose extension was because I wanted to guarantee the sound quality, not being affected by low quality wire.

so, this is perfect.
on 26 June 2014
Brought my bose headphone and then when plugged into the aeroplane arm rest sat down and broke the connection doh! Went online and found the replacement extension cable for a tenner which was great as I thought i would have to buy a new pair of headphones for a hundred pounds!
on 11 February 2013
I use it as an extension to my headphone lead as my headphone plug won't go into the iPhone socket without taking it out of the case. Designed for the iPhone so the remote control works fine. Good quality which you expect from Bose.
on 26 December 2014
Perfect for using with Bose QC20i
on 15 September 2014
Nice look and built - smaller than advertised on Amazon. They are around 50-55cm from end to end.
on 9 June 2014
Its a piece of wire with a male plug and a female plug at the ends. What else is there to say.

See one answered question