5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by C. Bourne

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality
very bad quality the wheels stopped swiveling after two months, the rain cover too short to cover the baby feets, very uncomfortable for two years baby.
Published 2 months ago by Ali Hussein AL- Omari

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 4 Jan. 2013
C. Bourne "Carly Bourne" (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Kite Baby Push Me Quatro Damson for Newborn (Purple) (Baby Product)
I wanted a pushchair that I could put up and down quickly and easily, carry without spraining my arms and doesn't take up my entire boot!. My baby is2 months old and starting to hold head a little. If baby is really small you can easily put in a newborn liner found with other buggies. This one is great for around town, not brilliant on rough ground as the wheels are solid and I keep the rain cover on as a wind break also. Great all round simple design.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is well padded and seems very comfortable. It is lightweight but not flimsy and it ..., 12 Aug. 2014
This was bought as an occassional pushchair for when our granddaughter was at our house, however we find we are using it more and upto now it has been everything we have hoped for, it is strong and study, it lies right back. it is well padded and seems very comfortable. It is lightweight but not flimsy and it was well worth my money, it arrived on time and in good sturdy packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Aug. 2014
Really great value for money, love that it lies all the way back. My only concern is the wheels which pop off quite easily if a button is pressed. This happened to me in a lift as it must've been pushed on by the wall and the front wheel fell off but has not happened since. Feels reasonably sturdy, bought to replace my maclaren About the quarter of a price

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 July 2014
Lovely buggy! Good bargain between price and quality! It's very easy to be folded and quite light in weight. I don't need to buy separate rain cover since it's included. The rain cover thickness is adequate to keep my baby warm and protected from wind. Overall it's excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better quality and design than you'd expect for the price., 9 Sept. 2014
Despite the ultra low price, many people have already commented on how nice it is - really sturdy pushchair and comparable to items costing two or three times as much. The only minor criticism is that the 'belt' is quite near the front of the seat so I was initially nervous about the baby slipping off the front - but this was completely unfounded and actually this deliberate design element allows the seat back to be completely flat or angled (like the picture).

Great item for those on a budget, or anyone else for that matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Feb. 2014
really light to push and very smooth. brilliant big hood and the rain cover covers the whole hood but it a bit tight at the childs feet. it does not clip on like other raincovers would this one is velco straps 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom and they are pretty strong. brilliant pocket at the back of the hood, padded seat and child loves it plenty of room for her to move about and she loves that she can have her legs up or down as the leg rest goes up or down have it what ever way you want it. brilliant buy brilliant price brilliant pram. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Quick delivery and excellent product very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Buggy, 4 Jun. 2014
Love this Buggy! Lovely colour, very sturdy! Good for sitting upright and lying back! Liked the wee pocket on the back to put my Mbl and purse in. Good price! Alyson included Raincover! Seat was padded too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this has better build quality and to be honest we use this ..., 2 April 2015
Cheap and cheerful stroller to take away for holidays. We had a similar one previously (Zoom) which got damaged in transit from San Francisco, I think this has better build quality and to be honest we use this more than our £600 iCandy stroller!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 19 Jan. 2015