• Jack

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.02

on 15 February 2014
I enjoyed this story. Jack's voice is well written and believable and the characters like able. Interestingly it is his friend max that I really want to know more about. Easy and enjoyable read. Would recommend.
on 27 February 2013
This was a library copy - from a school library. It appeared never to have been borrowed, which is rather sad... The book was in perfect condition and arrived within the estimated time.
on 7 October 2013
A gentle, sweet book, beautifully written, telling a thoroughly modern story.
It left me with a warm feeling and hope for all the blended families that make
up today's society.
on 11 March 2014
Jack is a pretty normal teenager, then his Dad leaves the family home, and then he tells Jack he is gay. You will love Jack. Funny and touching and really true. A. Homes is a genius!
on 2 January 2013
This book was astonishing, I can't really fault it! I really loved this book and think it's a must read coming of age novel. Please read it. For your own sake.
on 28 May 2013
I would recommend this book to fans of a.m. homes and readers knew to her. A coming of age story with brilliant characterisations.
on 7 March 2014
A good read. Very poignant. I thought it got inside the character well and made me feel for him. I didn't want to put it down.
on 4 March 2016
Jack is a book of great perspicacity and insight into relationships in today's society. A.M. Holmes is a considerable author.
on 26 December 2013
Gave this as a gift - recipient so very pleased - started it there and then! A "can't put down" book apparently!
on 22 August 2015
Great story but why has the audio stopped?
I need this as I am often bed bound and listen to it before sleeping.