Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 April 2014
First time I've had this brand, usually go for JB or JD. The most expensive premium Bourbon I tried before this was JB Devil's cut 90, which is very nice and dry for sipping. The wild turkey 81 has slightly lower alcohol content, but as a result it packs less heat so for me actually subtly more flavoursome. An excellent premium Bourbon, for neat sipping, which I'm pleased to have discovered. I also tried it with diet coke and squeeze of lime and ice: that was a tasty cocktail.
on 17 April 2014
This is quickly becoming my go to bourbon, great on it's own or for making old fashions and Manhattans. I have found this just as good as more expensive branded bourbons, such as Makers Mark and Bulleit, and a lot smoother than regular Jim Beam.
on 22 March 2013
I can't comment on how this compares to the 101, but it's a decent enough drink. Honeyish flavour, quite smooth, nice straight or over ice - certainly good enough to tempt me to try the 101! It mixes brilliantly with cola too, if you fancy a change from good ol' JD...
on 10 May 2015
This is an easy drinking tasty Kentucky Whiskey. It's good to have a break from scotch malts sometimes so I have a wee dram of this instead. I find the Wild Turkey 101 a bit harsh in comparison.
on 15 July 2014
Really smooth bourbon! We enjoyed it! Didn't last long:-)
on 26 March 2016
This Bourbon is a hard one to review. On the plus side, it does have flavour and is clearly a cut above the bottom of the range usual brands on the negative side that extra flavour might not be to your taste. Sadly for me, it was not quite my cup of tea. When drunk neat I could detect way to much wood for my liking, even the secondary flavours had a hint of liquorice stick edge to it. For me, this was too overwhelming but if you favour that kind of taste then you would be onto a winner with this whiskey.
on 24 February 2014
Lovely wiskey, pure and simple. Would buy again at the drop of a hat. Really nice smooth taste. Thank you
on 9 December 2015
Superb whiskey for the money, very nice to sip neat and makes a great long drink with cola. I managed to get this for £15 a bottle through Amazon and at that price it's incredible! Has now replaced Jack Daniels as my everyday bourbon.
on 4 February 2014
very prompt delivery, would recommend this to any whiskey drinkers,very smooth taste,goes down very well,no need to mix with anything
on 2 August 2013
Would use again and again very quickly despatched and was very well wrapped up. And best of all hubby enjoyed his birthday present

See one answered question