5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and just what I needed
This product arrived last week and I have purchased it to get me through the Glastonbury Festival in the summer.

I have been running an experiment on my iPhone 4 since last Monday afternoon charging my device with nothing other than than this product and it works a treat. Today (Sunday) was the sixth day and it finally ran out of power.

During the...
Published 17 months ago by Lazzareo

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after less than 20 full charges!
External battery packs are not expected to last forever, but they should be able to manage around 500 charges. As it gets nearer to the 500 mark some deterioration would be expected, but this pack didn't even manage 20 charges. I would attempt to fully charge it, then immediately after I had finished charging it, I would plug in my phone and the battery pack would not...
Published 7 months ago by Speedo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 444 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 4 Sep 2013
C. R. Long "clive_long" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: EasyAcc® 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black (Accessory)
I am using the EasyAcc to power a 7-inch Android tablet that lasted about 1 hour on a fully charged internal battery. I need about 3 hours away from a mains charge. Also I need to have the tablet on a table for easy viewing of the tablet screen. A trailing lead from a power socket and mains charger, if one was accessible, would have been dangerous for tripping.

I had to buy a "special" USB power cable to connect the EasyAcc to my tablet power socket. The tablet I have can't be powered through the micro USB socket as is becoming standard on most Android tablets.

Pros
The battery capacity is very good. I have played videos and browsed for over 4 hours on one charge of the EasyAcc.
The 4 USB sockets allow several devices to be powered or charged at once.
The 4 LED display is a simple but effective way to show the amount of charge left in the battery.
the Easy Acc can sit on the table next to the tablet.
I don't know how many recharges the EasyAcc will last - all rechargeable batteries eventually fail after a number (hopefully many) recharge cycles.

Cons
The battery, quite naturally given its capacity, is relatively heavy. However, it is compact and much more convenient than trying to find a convenient power socket for a mains charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easyacc, 29 July 2013
Arrived late but does what it says on the tin. My last device (not Easyacc!) failed after a year, hope this lasts a bit longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Travelling, 1 July 2013
Like another reviewer, bought for Glastonbury Festival. Normally go without a phone, but wife was pregnant this year, so we thought better to be safe than sorry. Toned down our mobile phone use (part of the reason for going to Glastonbury is to escape!), but charged my HTC 4-5 times and my wife's iPhone4 twice. Battery pack is still showing 2 bars, so we could have used the phones a bit more with hindsight.

Excellent little product. Suspect it'll be put in my laptop bag for when I'm travelling any other time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well and excellent value, 13 May 2013
I wanted an external battery backup for my Iphone and IPad for when I use them as a GPS Navigation device in my light aircraft. I ordered the 12000mha version and I am really pleased with it. It is a really nice product, feels really solid, looks great, simple to use. It charges my IPhone from nearly empty to full and still has loads of charge left. Have tried charging my IPad (on its own), IPad mini, iPhone and IPods and they all work fine.

Have found myself taking this out with me, with the kids, to charge both of their IPod Touch's after we have been out all day and the batteries are low on the journey home. Have recommended this to friends several times. Really pleased with the purchase and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - better than the competitors, 12 May 2013
I owned two similar items and was so happy with them that I decided to purchase the superboy 12k as a gift. Delivery was fast and when it arrived, before wrapping it up I charged it (takes quite long but hey it's 12000 mAh) and tested it with a mobile, a tablet, a psp and a mobile router. The four USB ports sure come in handy when you have so many items that need charging. They all charged well and the 12k mAh is big enough to charge all the items from almost discharged to full charge at least twice. The wide range of adapters included in the pack is great. I kept it for myself and am extremely happy I did (gave one of the other batteries as a gift).
After using it for around a month I still am not able to find any negatives for this item. If really pressed and threatened with a horrible death I would name that when charging an item that does not give feedback whether it is fully charged or not to the superboy, the charger goes into standby and thus does not charge the item. This is because the charger 'knows' when no item is charging off its power and it goes in standby. All three brands of battery chargers had the same issue so the problem is my old mobile...

All in all the Superboy 12k does what it is meant for and it does it great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead inside 6 months. They don't last long sadly., 23 Mar 2014
All I can really say is enjoy it while it lasts because they don't last long!.

When I first got this (September 2013), was the best device ever for football away trips, tweeting away and charging my battery. However recently the charger just refuses to charge, lights won't come on to indicate charging..put a cable in to start the charging process and it was showing as fully charged.

Because I'm so used to having a portable charger now for my mobile phone, I will get another one..Just not this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc 12,000mAh Charger, 18 Sep 2013
Hi there,
I have only recently purchased the above battery charger, so I have not used it extensively yet to comment on its performance.

I chose this one from all the other make/models after scoring each of the models for its capacity (at 12,00mAh it is at the top of the range)
and for the number and range of its USB outputs (4 in this case which again is more than nearly every other product).
The EasyAcc 12,000mAh Charger beat all the others hands down by my scoring.

It has 4 outputs which are 5V/0.5A, 5V/1.3A, 5V/1.0A and 5V/2.1A (which wasn't exactly clear from the advert)
that gives you scope to charge anything from very low power devices right up to your tablet.

Only one gripe and that is why on earth is the fabric bag (that comes with this device and is meant to protect the charger)
is 1cm TOO SHORT so that the charger sticks out of the end and you can't close the string pull !!!.

Apart from that I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long charge, 9 Oct 2012
I managed to run 2 discharge/charge cycles and after fully charged it charged my HP Touchpad (6000 mAh) two times, of course HP was around 20% full before each charge. I think it is quite a good result, will see how it will perform after 10 or 50 cycles.
the major issue I see now is that it takes around 16 hours to charge it from totally empty to full. And it doesn't come with a power plug, only USB cords and you know how many plugs floating today in you closet with different output Amperage, go and figure which one to use...

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and no usb hub capability, 21 July 2014
It's ok but quite heavier&larger that I expected. Also I miss the ability of be used as usb hub as many times at campings, hotels, etc you just got one socket so it'd be nice if you could plug this device to the power supply and then all your gadgets into its 4 usb slots and then let runs it careless overnight to get everything ready in the morning but unfortunately it can charge itself and gadgets plugged in all at once. It seems that even when plugged first uses all its power to recharge whatever is plugged in and then lets itself be recharged. So, unless you leave it 12 hours plugged or even more, in the morning you'll find all your gadgets fully charged and the power bank flats though

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 8 Dec 2012
C "iggulden" (RICKMANSWORTH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this knowing I could use it to recharge phones and the like - but my hope was to be able to make a Raspberry Pi completely portable. This powerpack will run a lilliput 10 inch screen happily - you just need the right cable, which I bought separately. As it has 4 USB slots, I can also attach the Pi itself. A small wireless keyboard and wired or witeless mouse, a little velcro and a 5mm A3 piece of plastic and I can get the whole lot as a portable unit.

Excellent.