4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but scratches easily
It's a nice thin case, and very easy to fit, a little hard to remove, but not impossible - keeps the sleekness of the air which is really cool, however it has already scratched and seems very soft plastic - still protects the air but is looking a bit rough already - plus it was a little dirty and have not been able to clean it.
Published 23 months ago by Simeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case
It is great at protecting my laptop.
However, it doesn't quite clip onto the bottom half of my laptop very well and it gets fingermarks really easily so requires constant cleaning
Published 2 months ago by James Dickinson

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook air, 1 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter starting Uni...Nothing but praise for this product, very light weight, durable and battery has a very good life.... excellent choice, even though its a bit expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook hard case cover, 11 April 2014
This is fantastic especially as the user of the macbook does not use a laptop case but takes it with her in her back pack. Highly recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 7 April 2014
The top part of the hard case does not fit properly, it does not clip on with the very slight part which would enable the part to stay in place. The under part fits perfectly. I am returning it. No paperwork included in my parcel, not even the invoice resulting in me having had to contact the seller in order to find out their returns policy.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 2 April 2014
i like it everything about it. its mate colour so its the same like my mac. i just love it

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 29 Mar 2014
This is the second time I buy this case. The previous one (red colour) lasted me a year, which for the money I think is pretty good. I tried buying from other places but I was very disappointed so I returned to the old and loved ones but bought blue this time. both colours are very good, they fit very well. Only problem is that there aren't enough colours to pick from. Can you make a green one please? (for my next one :P )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Love the colour, 28 Mar 2014
Looks good, easy to fit, good quality, great value!
Durability, well, we'll have to wait and see. But for the price, if it breaks (it's done it's job), like my last one, I'll just get another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to handle, great look, 28 Mar 2014
Broekhof "17" (Amsterdam , the Netherlands) - See all my reviews
It is a great add-on for your mac. Easy to handle and it makes it look even better. (These are the words written by my sister in law. With all due respect, I do not use a pink hard case myself.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 21 Mar 2014
Fit very well my MacBook Air 13" and the colour is lovely. Quick delivery too. I am very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Mar 2014
I cant even tell its on my mac, I makes me feel so much safer now that i have got it on, fast delivery and easy to put on. Does add some weight but still very light overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average product not sure how it could be improved though, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: SAVFY® MacBook Air 13-inch Hard Case Cover Matte Scrub Rubberized-See-Through Transparent Protective Skin Cover Shell (Perfect fit A1369 & A1466)
This came quickly however I am not hugely impressed by it.

The case is awkward to fit and to remove as it feels very brittle.

I found that the clips around the edges tend to rub against the original macbook shell which causes scratches (the thing I was trying to avoid!!)

It will however protect the majority of the laptop from scratching so it depends what you are looking for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›