4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but scratches easily
It's a nice thin case, and very easy to fit, a little hard to remove, but not impossible - keeps the sleekness of the air which is really cool, however it has already scratched and seems very soft plastic - still protects the air but is looking a bit rough already - plus it was a little dirty and have not been able to clean it.
Published 18 months ago by Simeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Average product not sure how it could be improved though
This came quickly however I am not hugely impressed by it.

The case is awkward to fit and to remove as it feels very brittle.

I found that the clips around the edges tend to rub against the original macbook shell which causes scratches (the thing I was trying to avoid!!)

It will however protect the majority of the laptop from scratching so...
Published 1 month ago by MR D J James

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but scratches easily, 30 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, for the price., 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: SAVFY® MacBook Air 13-inch Hard Case Cover Matte Scrub Rubberized-See-Through Transparent Protective Skin Cover Shell (Perfect fit A1369 & A1466)
I was worried when I ordered this item as a few of the reviews had been negative and suggesting it was a poor quality product. I received it earlier today and thought I would report back with what I found when I got the case.

At the end of the day, it is a thin plastic case to protect your, presumably new, computer. That is exactly what I expected and was exactly what I received. As regards putting it on the laptop itself, yes it is very snug (almost to the point that if you don't take care when you put it on you may snap off the clips designed to hold it to the laptop). This is also to be expected, it's fits as tightly as you can imagine to the computer, meaning that when it is on, there is no shaking or wobbling or anything of that sort (which would have driven me crazy). That leads me to the conclusion that some of the negative reviews on here are from people who didn't take appropriate care when fitting the casing to their laptops. Though I can't swear it will work for everyone, this is what worked for me.

1. Fitting the top lid.

Clip the front two clasps over the from edge of the top casing of the computer.
Fit the back two and apply gentle pressure. The remaining two clips should clip gently into place.

2. Fitting the bottom casing (which proved slightly more problematic).
Again, make sure the front two clasps are over the front lip of the bottom of your computer.
Lay the rest of the casing along the bottom of the computer, and, slightly more forcefully, pull the clips on the side of the casing out spas they fit over the side of the computer. One may not seem to reach, for now leave it, although it should only be a millimetre away from clipping over.

Follow round to the edge of the casing until you come to the two clips at the back of the device. Ensure they are properly connected, some gentle pressure will ensure they clip on.

Now... to go back to the ones on the middle which seem to only just clip onto the computer. To get the clip which may have not reached the top of the computer to fit, turn the computer upside-down with casing attached. Gently run your thumb along the bottom and round the side, this will give the clasp that last millimetre or so it needs to fit properly. This is hard to do as it is, as it is designed to be, a snug fit.

After all this, presuming you have taken appropriate care, you will have a fitted casing which holds on securely with no broken clasps. Pretty much exactly what you would expect of this product.

As I say, I write this to put peoples mind at ease as to the other reviews as to how bad this product is and the broken clips. I disagree. It is exactly what it says it is, and what I wanted it to be, a secure case for my computer. I for one am very happy with it, and hope that it will provide the protection for my computer that I require of it. I'm sure it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 16 Oct 2012
D (Tockwith, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a really simple design and does what it says on the tin. Good price but doesn't looks cheap. Its easy to fix, practical and looks stylish. Only downside is that the little clips that attach it to the front of the laptop can sometimes scratch on my wrists if I am a little lazy with my typing position!

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook hard case cover, 11 April 2014
This is fantastic especially as the user of the macbook does not use a laptop case but takes it with her in her back pack. Highly recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 7 April 2014
The top part of the hard case does not fit properly, it does not clip on with the very slight part which would enable the part to stay in place. The under part fits perfectly. I am returning it. No paperwork included in my parcel, not even the invoice resulting in me having had to contact the seller in order to find out their returns policy.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 2 April 2014
i like it everything about it. its mate colour so its the same like my mac. i just love it

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 29 Mar 2014
This is the second time I buy this case. The previous one (red colour) lasted me a year, which for the money I think is pretty good. I tried buying from other places but I was very disappointed so I returned to the old and loved ones but bought blue this time. both colours are very good, they fit very well. Only problem is that there aren't enough colours to pick from. Can you make a green one please? (for my next one :P )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Love the colour, 28 Mar 2014
Looks good, easy to fit, good quality, great value!
Durability, well, we'll have to wait and see. But for the price, if it breaks (it's done it's job), like my last one, I'll just get another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to handle, great look, 28 Mar 2014
Broekhof "17" (Amsterdam , the Netherlands) - See all my reviews
It is a great add-on for your mac. Easy to handle and it makes it look even better. (These are the words written by my sister in law. With all due respect, I do not use a pink hard case myself.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 21 Mar 2014
Fit very well my MacBook Air 13" and the colour is lovely. Quick delivery too. I am very pleased with this purchase.

ARRAY(0xb156424c)