5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Printer
This is a great printer and seems to tick all the boxes:

1. Prints from all devices tested so far - iPad, iPhone, Laptop, Desktop - Brilliantly simple and about the cheapest wireless printer you can find at the moment with this amount of flexibility.
Published 22 months ago by Mr Beefy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Producy
The worst printer I have ever owned. It continually requires manual pushing of the paper or jiggling of the paper tray to enable the paper to feed through. I've tried different quality papers to no avail. I would have returned it before but I stored the unit for 13 months prior to use as I was moving house. Don't buy
Published 6 months ago by JT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Printer, 6 Nov 2012
This is a great printer and seems to tick all the boxes:

2. Quick and easy to set up - you dont even need to install the drivers off the included CD if you prefer not to as Windows 7 detects and installs basic drivers for you automatically.
3. Compact size - doesnt need much space and because its wireless can be stuck anywhere out of the way.
4. Reasonably priced consumables - having spent a fortune on ink with other printers, this was a major factor.

Overall very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars printer, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
Excellent printer wireless and ideal for my new ipad.
Quick and easy to set up print very well
And even does photos

5.0 out of 5 stars HP PHOTOSMART 5520 ALL IN ONE PRINTER, 1 July 2013
greenforgo (newcaslte upon tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
very neat, prints both sides of the paper. looks great.. very easy to use. I HAVE THE PRINTER UP STAIRS NO PROBLEMS PRINTING FROM ANY ROOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
This printer arrived in unspoilt condition in a well protected package one day earlier than estimated.
I have been using it for a couple of days and I am very happy with it. The wireless function caused no headache and the quality of printing is excellent. The scan function is also good and quick.
It may have less sophisticated functions when compared to other products in the market but this is what you would need if you have to print and scan at home. On the whole, a cost-effective product.
I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As an Apple geek, this air printer ticks all my boxes!, 28 Aug 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
I have the usual iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro and iMac in my house and my last printer (an Epson) was NOT an air printer and it was an inconvenience for sure. So, I decided to buy a new printer and let my 3 year old Epson go to someone who didn't have a printer.

It arrived in the product box with no outer packaging which was fine! as it was a sturdy box. It was easy to unpack and as I was setting it all up wirelessly (even with my iMac which it was going to sit next to) I actually stood it on the kitchen counter and plugged it into a wall socket. It then proceeded to start up and the display walked me through the instructions (with video) on how to unpack and install the starter ink that came with it. Easy and flawless in procedure.

I then was asked if I wanted to set up the printer wirelessly or with the enclosed CD (Recommended) and I chose the CD option. After loading into my iMac it asked me to choose the 'updated' version from the web which I duly downloaded (took about 10 minutes) and then I was into the full set up.

It was easy, HP walks you through the whole process and I just had to follow the instructions. Set up my HP web print account (was able to use my Snapfish log-in details as Snapfish is owned by HP) and within a few minutes I was printing out my first page. I then followed simple instructions to finish the complete installation.

A quick download from the App store to my iPhone and iPad of the app that controls my air printing from my other devices and I was all set up.

I AM VERY IMPRESSED. No more USB cables to my iMac. No need for printer to be anywhere near the computer and installation was simple as long as you follow the instructions.

VERY PLEASED. I love printers that JUST WORK for a Mac user.

I've now got the HP Utility on my Dock and I can check my ink levels on any device, even my iPhone which is superb!

Seems HP have got this all right.

Oh, and it prints good too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what is says, 22 July 2013
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
Would highly recommend this printer. My old Hp printer had given up after 7 years. As I now also have an iPad I needed a printer with AirPrint. I am 74 and had the printer plugged in and working in about 10 minutes with no problem. I am now able to sit in the lounge and print from my printer in the the study with no problem. Quality of print is excellent, I am very pleased with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Producy, 2 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon, 13 July 2013
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
Glad I bought it. The first one I had was not picking up the paper properly. I tried the HP website which was not helpful so I rang Amazon and the very next morning a van came to pick up the malfunctioning one and, at the same time, deliver my replacement machine. Now that is service with a capital S.
I don't usually write reviews but this time five stars is well deserved both by Amazon (for their service) and by HP (for making the machine). The replacement HP Photosmart 5520 is a superb printer. It works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer yet, 22 Aug 2013
J. Garside "John" (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
This is the latest in a long line of HP printers, big and small, that we have had over the years and it is the one which has impressed me the most. It is quick and the printing is top quality, double sided is really good, and looks to be economical to run. I can heartily recommend this printer to anyone who has light to medium volume of printing requirements - unbelievably good value at this price.

1.0 out of 5 stars One month in and not happy, 29 Dec 2013
Nigel J. Dorey "ND" (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
The printer arrived on time and in good condition. This is for home use and so far after about 3 weks use I love it. Easy to set up and used with wireless network from all over the house. Love the easy link to Ipad etc

Update- Well I have now had the printer for a month or so and I am not happy! The paper feed makes a terrible racket as if a bearing has gone or something and I am expecting it to fail at any time! Although the paper tray is fully stacked with paper the printer keeps stopping and telling me it has no paper or it is wrongly stacked! I simply press the restart and off it goes, very anoying, especially on multi page prints where you have to sit there! As soon as an ink level gets low, any colour print you want to make simply loses that colour, there is no warning, it works or it is empty!

As I said above the set up is simple and it is a cheap machine, but cheap or not it has to work! Based on the last month I would not recommend this printer