on 19 February 2013
just started watching the currect series and decided to see the rest. Its amazing how people with money go on and some great watching. I would highly recommend this dvd hours of entertainment.
on 5 February 2013
I thought this was a great factual video, I know that some-things are set up are made for our entertainment , but all the ego's, arguments, and inter relationships, its great!!!
on 5 February 2013
Hours and hours of Made in Chelsea, I'm in heaven! S2's final disk is a bit muddled and the episodes/scenes play out of order when selecting "Play All Episodes" but that's ok.
on 11 August 2013
great if your a fan, to catch up on the early years of the Chelsea stars.cheesy in Chelsea and a great catch up to the current series...a must if you love the series...
on 7 September 2013
got this for my daughter, she loves made in chelsea and being able to watch it when ever she wants was good for her, i have watch a few shows and i found it a laugh
on 5 August 2013
Bought this as I was watching the newest series on the telly, and i hadnt a clue what was going on, so i bought this and couldnt stop watching it! love it!
on 6 October 2013
I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH IT BROUGHT ME BACK TO MY YOUTH I HOPE IT HAS NOT FINISHED AS I AM WAITING TO ORDER THE OTHER TAPES TO THE END OF VIEWING
on 13 June 2013
fun and entertaining show with likeable characters! the show is even getting better as the new seasons appear - what more can one ask for?
on 16 May 2014
A great series, reflecting the lives of many characters in Chelsea. Fast paced life events, and interesting surroundings! A great show.
on 25 May 2013
Fab, fab, can't stop watching. Loved it, great to remember the episodes and will buy the next series when it comes out next.