5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection with a hint of snobbery :)
This made it to me earlier than anticipated, and it was nice to see that every disc was included. (Previously I had purchased the series 1 and 2 boxset and 1 disc was missing). It was also wrapped meaning it was brand new, again unlike how I received numbers one and two.

Published on 13 Nov 2012 by kellym222

3.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend choice
For my sons girlfriend collecting the set.This is not my kind of viewing but the younger generation seem to like it.
Published 17 months ago by Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection with a hint of snobbery :), 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)

Only problem is I wish Made In Chelsea would make more episodes, as I was done with the discs within less than 2 weeks, or maybe that's just my constant viewing. There is 3 discs each with an average of 4 to 5 episodes on them, so you do get through them quite quick!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dahling! Mwah! Mwah!, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
My favourite load of Hooray Henrys and Henriettas are back. It is nice to have a fly on the wall view of the lifestyles of the Rich and Wannabe Famous.
Spencer can't make his mind up which of the Trust Fund Babes he wants,Hugo has a hot new girlfriend and there is Kimberley, a pretty cute bit of arm candy, who most of the boys are desperate to get to know.
There is the usual rivalry, bitchin' and shenanigans with all the girls. How they can stand upright on their Jimmy Choo's with the jewelled daggers in their backs defies my belief. Talk about smiling assassins, these girlies make Lucretia Borgia look like a Girl Guide.
Sweet Ollie takes his Bi- curious side out to a gay club and ends up dating a hot guy called Chris. Why are all the cute guys gay?
The usual clips of all the posh pads, exclusive clubs and events that the likes of me would never get invited to, alas.
Just because these guys are seriously loaded doesn't mean they have an effortless life style. A bit like you and me, really. Except I don't have a rich daddy or a trust fund. Life's not fair sometimes........

5.0 out of 5 stars made in Chelsea, 10 May 2014
Jan Delia Boulting (Thames Ditton, Surrey, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Really good viewing , especially with such good drama played out, very enjoyable and real to life and fun to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars made for me, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I thought I would tune in to see what all the hype is about glad I did I was missing out . I did not know people live like this but they exist lots of eye candy Ollie and new boy Richard being my favorites . I have all series so far love seeing all the posh homes and real over top British accents

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
A fantastic item at a fantastic rice especially compared to the high street shops. A must for all MIC fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend choice, 6 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Perfect for my age group(teens) really funny! Good product came with no problems box was fine and so was the disc!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Made in Chelsea, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Five stars for a five star DVD. Can't wait for series 4.... Just loving the cast of Made in Chelsea. Views of London awesome too.

5.0 out of 5 stars English upper class?, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Purposely bought for my daugther who lives abroad as a reminder of her old London haunts! And, I find it is quite comical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first 2 series but love it anyway!, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Love the Made in Chelsea guys so loved this - its not as good as the previous series but good none the less

Made in Chelsea - Series 3 [DVD]