4.0 out of 5 stars Scan to cloud
An easy to setup and use printer, upgraded from an Epson PX710W which has been a fine printer but a few weeks ago just failed to print anymore, event after much head cleaning and servicing.

The scan to cloud feature is brilliant, as is the ease with which the printer can be integrated to Google cloud print.

Epson Connect is easy to set up via the...
Published 14 months ago by Peter Jupp

1.0 out of 5 stars Epsom XP-800 What a mistake
I bought a new Epsom XP-800 for my business, on connecting it up it was found that it did not print properly, I E-mailed Epsom who advised me to change the black cartridge, which I did at a cost of 27, but it made no difference, Eventually Epsom agreed to send me a new XP800 and at the same time pick up the malfunctioning machine.
A few days later the new machine...
Published 9 months ago by Geraldfirst

4.0 out of 5 stars Scan to cloud, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Epson Expression Premium XP 800 Colour Multifunctional Printer (Personal Computers)

Epson Connect is easy to set up via the built in web server - I am on Ubuntu so this too is a bonus. Epson have strong driver support for non-windows users. The Epson windows drivers and utilities all installed and ran on my windows VM too.

WiFi printing as previous model, overall very please but lets see how the ink lasts and whether the heads gum up again.

Ink *very* expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Report on Epson XP 800 All in one Printer, 2 July 2013
S. D. Murray - See all my reviews
I chose this printer on reading Which Magazine review. I am very pleased with it so far but I have found that is a bit inkaholic. I t does everything it is supposed to do . No mechanical device is perfect but I certainly have no regrets in purchasing.
and would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer, 29 May 2013
An excellent alround printer capable of producing good photos on photo paper as well as dealing with text documents for printing and coppying on plain paper. resonable footprint provides lots of facilities in the space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product lousy instructions., 12 May 2013
The product is ,so far ,very good but the software supplied on the cd is difficult to use & was not supplied with any instructions as to how to use it. This proved very frustrating. The PDF manual was not much better & in my opinion is close to useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Epsom XP-800 What a mistake, 3 July 2013
A few days later the new machine arrived but with exactly the same problem, and although I spoke with Epsom asking for a refund, as they obviously had a big problem with this product, their reply was that you have no contractual agreement with us, and would have to go back to the original supplier of the first faulty XP-800, to try and get a refund.
My office has been unable to print any documents for the last six days, I have now had to go and buy a HP printer (which is fine), and now spend the time and energy to go back to the original supplier, and try to get a refund, for purchasing an expensive but substandard piece of equipment. Can you believe it two new same model Epsom printers which were not fit for the purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Black ink printing problem, 18 Sep 2013
I bought an Epson XP 800 two months ago. Right from the off it had intermittent problems in printing in black. Now it won't print anything at all in black. I wasted a lot of money on paper and new ink cartridges before I realised that this is a known and fairly common fault with the machine. PC World insisted on sending it back for repair rather than offering me my money back. I urge you not to buy an XP 800 (or shop at PC World!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its brilliant!, 28 Jun 2013
It does exactly what it says it will do, quickly and at high quality - and you can print wirelessly directly from an iPhone!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 19 Jan 2013
I purchased this to replace my R360, as I wanted an all in one unit. I had no problem in setting it up, just put the disk in and followed the instructions, up and running in about half an hour.Sent an e-mail from my mobile directly to the printer and whilst in standby it fired up and printed the document.Copied documents are of an excellent quality, I have not tried the Scanner or printed off any photos, but so far I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wee printer.., 1 April 2014
Mrs. Shirley Crosbie (Scotland, UK.) - See all my reviews
This compact printer, not only looks great, has lots of gadgets & prints fantastic quality photo's :) I have it set up to our wifi & it prints from all our family phones, computers and ipads very quickly & easily. I love it, ink is very easy to change, it tells you from all devices when it's ink is low & which one. It also prints onto disks & takes USB sticks & memory cards.. It also printed of fantastic photos.. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic printer :) x

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay clear. Does not print properly., 24 Mar 2014
Will not print in black, having used and owned other Epson printers in the past we've had a lot of issues with them such as WiFi connectivity and being a pain to set-up (not to mention the expensive non-lasting printer cartridges). I'm never going to buy another Epson printer again.

P.S. wasn't bought from Amazon, but the product is still the same.

ARRAY(0xb0b130e4)