5.0 out of 5 stars I DO love these
Love this case so much i just ordered my 3rd one: I use headphones at work, a different set for running and bought one for my other half because he loved mine :) handy size, well made, looks smart.
Published 14 months ago by pixie

1.0 out of 5 stars Review alternatives before you buy.
There are cheaper alternatives that will do exactly the same thing.
Not sure why I didn't buy one of those rather than this, but the lovely people at Amazon gave me a refund!
Published 2 days ago by A. Redmond

5.0 out of 5 stars I DO love these, 11 May 2013
This review is from: LOVE MY CASE / Earphone Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars neat, 27 April 2013
As small and convenient as you could want, better than stuffing ear bud headphones into a bag. Sturdy enough to protect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, 8 Mar 2013
Great item, well priced and well made..........no more crumbs and pocket fluff sticking to the wax build up on my in-ear headphones!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 8 Mar 2013
Very useful little case for earphones. It keeps them untangled and they last longer because they don't get bent. It fits the earphones very nicely but it's still very small so it can fit in any bag without taking too much space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 6 Mar 2014
This case is perfect for my brand new Sennheiser MM30is! It's really sturdy, the material is really good and the little pocket inside comes in handy too. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin, 9 April 2013
M. Godwin - See all my reviews
I needed something light weight to store my headphones in my handbag that went too heavy but not too small tha the headphones were a pain to get in to it.

This was cheap and does the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect at what it does, 9 April 2013
Kim Fyson (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This is an ideal case to protect ear buds. Wind them around two fingers and drop them in. No more tangles.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE MY CASE Earphone Case, 26 Aug 2013
Too many times have I lost my earphones in the depths of my bag, only to eventually pull them out as a knotty mess.

This case is compact, stirdy and light. It protects my headphones from damage and keeps the cable nice and tidy, meaning that I no longer have to untangle before each use.

Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Earphone case, 20 May 2013
Classic, robust case that feels expensive. Perfect for keeping my earphones under control while not taking up too much room in my bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 31 Mar 2013
M. Purvis "minimarcus" (England) - See all my reviews
Perfect for my small headphones on my commute. Fits in my top rucksack pocket and the zip to this case is excellent.