5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for essentials
I needed a handbag to hold immediate essentials for my daily commute that I did not want to keep in my rucksack. This is perfect, holds cards in the small zip pocket so perfect for the Oyster, it has slot for phone and pens, middle pocket and inside zip pocket too.

I also holds my purse and kindle.

The bag feels soft and smooth, lovely leather and...
Published 16 months ago by Preeti Babe

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I am very disappointed with this purchase. I have received now two bags and both have been returned due to tears/cuts in the material and the second bag part of the cat motive had gone rusty. This was a birthday present for my daughter who had chosen the bag from Amazon.. I will not be ordering another bag.
Published 16 months ago by pat pilcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for essentials, 30 Mar. 2014

I also holds my purse and kindle.

The bag feels soft and smooth, lovely leather and the strap is a great length for across the body. I will get another one soon in another colour (I have the green one).

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 27 Aug. 2013
Love the colour of the bag, just about right size but would have liked the strap to have been a little longer

4.0 out of 5 stars Cross body bag, 31 Oct. 2013
The bag was ok,but the strap is too short for across the body, resulting in a not cool look it was nearly up under my armpit strap needs to be adjustable

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 2 Jun. 2014
I received this item very quickly and was delighted with the quality - this is made from really lovely soft leather and is also well finished on the interior which holds more than you would think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catwalk Collection Leather Cross-Body Bag- Lena - Green, 12 Sept. 2014
Actually this bag wasn't for me but for a friend's belated birthday. So she had waited a long time to get this. She has a holiday home not far from our house and when I went there, she and her husband weren't at home. Instead of returning to mine with the present I simply left it outside their backdoor out of sight. I left an email to tell her who the bag was from. She got home, opened the packet but was confused as there was no message. Unbeknownst to me, her email had crashed and she hadn't got my email. Anyway eventually she asked me if I was the bag fairy as she was really worried that the bag might not be meant for her and she already loved the bag. I put her out of her misery and she was over the moon about it. She really loved its style and colour, and she really loved the size of it because she hates big bags. She even liked the dust cover. So all in all, a very happy lady and I'm really happy about it too. Thank you. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loved it thanks, 2 Mar. 2014
Small bag with lots of nice features, perfect of those little esstentials, key and phone. Appear to be well made so it should last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catwalk bags just great, 1 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a christmas present but bought one for myself a few years ago. The leather is soft and they are well made. A must for cat lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 11 Jun. 2014
had this bag before and knew the quality was good at a reasonable price......my daughter loved it so much I got it for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything you need, 20 April 2015
Anderida "Still Crazy" (Surbiton, Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
A really great bag. Holds all the essentials. I have in mine: Keys (2x door, keyring, car fob), small purse (with 4x cards, coins & notes), small pack of tissues, compact mirror, comb, folding scissors, folded plastic carrier bag, pen, lip salve, mints, smart phone in pouch, and a small plastic pocket/wallet (with driving licence, bus timetable, calendar & some paper).

It fits comfortably across-body (I use a walking stick so need a bag that's 'hand free' which this is). Because of the flat bottom (bag's not mine, ha ha) it sits next to you or on table happily. This is just perfect for everyday use and evenings out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 5 Aug. 2014
Bought this one in brown, and it is lovely! Very petite and cute! Leather is excellent quality and I look forward to using it. Am used to quite large bags so this one is a baby compared to the others. Nevertheless, it will be great for days off work and just messing about with. Will be able to get eveything I need packed inside, instead of lugging my usual work load. I do love it!

Catwalk Collection Leather Cross-Body Bag - Lena