on 7 June 2014
A very simple but effective idea. It's easy to put on and to get baby in there. My baby loves the closeness and the security the sling offers. Would recommend.
on 6 December 2015
Came incredibly quickly after I ordered, and it does the job, it's incredibly long and comfortable to wear. Baby loves it too!
review image
on 15 February 2015
This is a long section of stretchy fabric but does exactly what it says on the tin at an affordable price ! If you want a strap on baby harness go pay the extra money and buy one
on 14 May 2014
One of the best things I have bought! If you ever want to get anything done i recommend one! It's easy to put on and baby loves it!
on 20 October 2014
Too narrow whem folded in half to put baby in pocket. Had to hold it for support & safety.
on 4 October 2014
I have been carrying my newborn in it and she loves being in the sling close to my chest. I also use it when she it unsettled at night and it calms her down when I walk around with the sling on. A good alternative to the baby carrier and is light weight. Instructions are given and its easy to follow b
on 24 April 2016
Simple stretchy sling that I've been using with my 2-month old since birth. Initially before he had head control I had to hold my baby's head as I don't think the sling supported it well (or just that I didn't tie it properly, quite possible!). I still find that it takes a bit of fiddling to get the correct tension, as sometimes he is too close / tight in and other times he is a bit loose so I need to support his body. I think this is because the stretchy sling needs to be tied before the baby sits in it whereas a woven sling is adjusted with the baby in it - I don't own a woven one so can't really compare. I bought a black and a green one, the green doesn't look as nice as on the picture but the black one is proper black.
Overall I love the sling; it was a decent price, hopefully of non toxic material as baby started chewing on it now, easy to clean and wear so I'm very happy with the purchase. I'll see how long the material will last as I have a feeling it will become overstretched well before baby is 2-3 years old (I think that's what the description stated that it's suitable up to 3 years) due to having to adjust it when baby is in it hence the four stars. Recommended.
on 19 October 2015
Brilliant sling... Half the price of some others yet quality just as good!
on 22 November 2015
Not the best quality sling. First time I've washed it, it lost all the stretchiness, now feels lose and not safe. I have contacted customer services, and they never got back to me. Get another brand!
on 1 September 2015
Great for newborns, but as the baby get heavier the fabric stretches a lot, leaving you with a baby low on your chest & needing to keep re-tying the sling. Good for someone sho doesn't plan on 'slinging' their baby long term.