5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable
This has been the most invaluable purchase I have made since having my little one...it allows her to sleep between feeds whilst leaving me with both hands free to get on with other things....
I can also move from indoors to walking to the children's centre without disturbing her... Perfect for a relaxed mum & baby.
Published 3 months ago by Joanna Murphy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so stretchy..
I bought this sling because of the good reviews, but since I already have a black Tricot Slen one, this one is really not so good at all! My daughter is now almost 5 months and weighs quite a bit but this baby sling doesn't stretch much (if at all) and feels like it cuts into my shoulder when carrying my daughter. I only got this one because I wanted a nicer color to...
Published 5 months ago by Iris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 18 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 13 May 2013
I would just like to thank you for your brilliant invention, I now have the use of not one but both of my hands!!! My baby is very happy being close to me, and at a fraction of the price of the more expensive( but poorer quality slings) they are accessible to all parents. I will be recommending you to all my family and friends. I really don't know how I managed for so long without one! Especially as we have a little boy who suffers from colic, as soon as he was in the sling he fell asleep - The sling is like magic!! Once again, thank you. I wish you every success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Baby Wrap Sling by Liberty Slings (choice of colours) Free Shipping (Baby Product)
One of the best things I have bought! If you ever want to get anything done i recommend one! It's easy to put on and baby loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 21 Feb 2014
This is actually my second purchase of liberty sling. I loved it so much I wanted a spare when my other one is in the wash. Very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Nov 2013
really great simple idea! lovely way to keep baby safe and feel close. would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 8 Mar 2014
Real nice material and supports baby very well! Comfy and easy to use. Thank you really pleased I brought this

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 July 2014
Love this! Very useful and my baby loves it aswel! I will be buying more for when mine is In the wash!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jun 2014
Bought this as it was cheaper than the other wraps I have seen and wanted to try it without wasting a lot of money on the more expensive ones , it's absolutely brilliant baby loves it and it's very easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 7 Jun 2014
A very simple but effective idea. It's easy to put on and to get baby in there. My baby loves the closeness and the security the sling offers. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 May 2014
I gave this item a good rating because it is what I expected, I like that it is comfortable when wearing it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›