5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable
This has been the most invaluable purchase I have made since having my little one...it allows her to sleep between feeds whilst leaving me with both hands free to get on with other things....
I can also move from indoors to walking to the children's centre without disturbing her... Perfect for a relaxed mum & baby.
Published 4 months ago by Joanna Murphy

1.0 out of 5 stars Too difficult
Too hard to wrap and tie, it's just one huge length of material and baby wobbles all over and once finally tied up its hard to get the baby in, especially on your own, 2 of us struggled.
Published 4 days ago by Miss Claire Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 18 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Baby Wrap Sling by Liberty Slings (choice of colours) Free Shipping (Baby Product)
One of the best things I have bought! If you ever want to get anything done i recommend one! It's easy to put on and baby loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 21 Feb 2014
This is actually my second purchase of liberty sling. I loved it so much I wanted a spare when my other one is in the wash. Very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 13 May 2013
I would just like to thank you for your brilliant invention, I now have the use of not one but both of my hands!!! My baby is very happy being close to me, and at a fraction of the price of the more expensive( but poorer quality slings) they are accessible to all parents. I will be recommending you to all my family and friends. I really don't know how I managed for so long without one! Especially as we have a little boy who suffers from colic, as soon as he was in the sling he fell asleep - The sling is like magic!! Once again, thank you. I wish you every success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Nov 2013
really great simple idea! lovely way to keep baby safe and feel close. would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 8 Mar 2014
Real nice material and supports baby very well! Comfy and easy to use. Thank you really pleased I brought this

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 7 Jun 2014
A very simple but effective idea. It's easy to put on and to get baby in there. My baby loves the closeness and the security the sling offers. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 May 2014
I gave this item a good rating because it is what I expected, I like that it is comfortable when wearing it

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & practical, 31 July 2014
Great value. I watched a tutorial online on how to wrap it. It's been a hit with my newborn, and is much more comfortable on your back and shoulders than commercial nylon clip-on slings, making the baby feel considerably lighter!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too difficult, 18 Aug 2014