5.0 out of 5 stars JML Foot washer
Does a great job of washing my feet but makes my feet sore so i only use it once a week other days i stick to the usual way of treading on the sponge
Published on 12 April 2012 by D. R. Owen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was expecting
Published 21 months ago by M. Whitaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was expecting, 6 Oct 2012
M. Whitaker "Maggie" (Herts ,UK) - See all my reviews
I suffer with arthritus and after having seen this item advertised on tv, really thought I would benefit from one. To be honest I am very disappointed with this product, and personally would not recommend it... the suction on it is useless, and the foot moves around a lot, the way it is designed, means that the back of the foot doesn't get any shower gel on it, it only gets a rub from the pumice stone, but the worse part of using it, that I have found is the brushes that rub across the top of the foot where the strap part is, have actually rubbed the skin quite harshly and made it sore.
I think like all things, it probably works well for some and not others, but for me, it is a big thumbs down and isn't what I was expecting at all, which is a real shame, as the idea of this item in principal is a good one but in practice is something quite different...

5.0 out of 5 stars JML Foot washer, 12 April 2012
D. R. Owen (WALES) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars JML Shower feet, 30 Oct 2012
Must admit that this product is rubbish. The idea is good it just wont work. I have tried all ways to make it sick to the shower cubicle but to no avail. In fact it could cause nasty accidents if you are not careful. Product now gone in the dustbin !! Waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in "Shower Feet", 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Shower Feet - Pink
You cant rate 0/5 so I rated 1/5.

Overall, I find the product is a hazard and it should come with a warning.

1) The product does NOT stick to any surface stably, yes I have tried many materials and surfaces even though it is meant for the shower.
2) When using the product, it slips as stated above. This is very dangerous and a major hazard as it is easier to bend to clean your feet. You simply have to bend to hold it. This is not good as you advertised "Cleaning your feet doesn't have to be such a stretch"
3) As the product does slip, the top of your feet hit the non padded hard plastic ark. My mother has marks on her feet from this.
4) The pumice at the back does not serve a purpose at all. Its too low down and your feet do not make contact with it correctly.
5) The product itself is an amazing idea. It would work much better if the product had many smaller suction pads instead of two big ones.

"Shower Feet" was a complete waste of money. Basically I paid 10 for a hazard to my own mother.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 15 Dec 2013
Miss Stanton "coconuthair" (liverpool,united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JML Shower Feet - Pink
Don't buy this product. Even though this look really good on the adverts it doesn't say that you need a specific shower floor for the suction to work. This product won't stick to the shower floor. When you try and use it, it slips and slides and is a hazard. A lot of people I've spoken to have said the exact same. I would not buy this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 13 Jan 2012
P. French (UK) - See all my reviews
A great idea for those who can't bend very well to wash their feet . Just put your foot in this and rub back and forwards.

My only disappointment is that it doesn't grip the floor of the shower as well as I thought it would, so care is needed for the infirm, you definitely need to hold onto something while using it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Noy good enough suction, 16 Sep 2012
In principal and idea this is a good product, however it does not have good enough suction and slips around on my shower floor.
I live by the beach and its ideal for scrubbing sand from between toes, but I find myself sitting on step in shower and holding the product still whilst using it! which kinda defeats the object of its intentional purpose. Also the pumice cracked on only the 2nd time of using.
Not raelly worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Shower Feet - Pink
Bought this as a Christmas present for someone and they absolutely love it! It is really good value for money, the dispatch was really quick too. Overall I am really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable gift, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: JML Shower Feet - Pink
Got this for my mum for Christmas, and she loved it. It is comfortable, nice and pleasant to use in the shower.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good in a shower tray., 27 Feb 2013
KJJ (South Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JML Shower Feet - Pink
This will not stick to the base of my shower tray because of the non-slip dimples so I can't use it as intended. I now stick to one end of the bath and use it that way but it renders the shower gel holes in the top useless when used this way.

JML Shower Feet - Pink