5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!!
I got these for my wife as a gift and they are a perfect fit!! Since my wife is model material the fit is fantastic.I was happy to see that she loves them as well and the price is great.
Published 22 months ago by lust66

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrendous Company - Designer Desirables.
Published 20 months ago by Miss LA Hamilton-Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans with a difference., 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: House Of Dereon Denim Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)
I have been looking at these jeans for some time and was more than happy when I noticed that Amazon had reduced the price. I usually wear a size 12 jeans (30 inch waist) and after some consideration opted to get the Large. The material is of reasonably good quality (something of a norm for the items I have purchased so far from Beyonce's range). The jeans fit well on my medium to slim legs and the length came up as it does on the model (I am 5'6) but the only issue was with the waist which had a slight gape at the back. Perhaps those with a larger behind would have no problems here(something I unfortunately do not have). No problem though, I added a belt and they seem fine. It could be an option for me to try the size down, however, at the time of this review Amazon had no stock and I already think that the legs fit well and may get tighter with a size down. Finally, I also did a run up the stairs test to check stretchability and whilst not completely flexible I was happy enough to decide that they are definitely worth keeping. If you like jeans with a difference - give these a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!!, 4 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrendous Company - Designer Desirables., 12 Mar 2013
The trousers do not fit me. However, I was not able to return them within the stated 14 days for various reasons. I paid for the postage anyway and sent them off, with an email explaining. They replied (very rudely) to tell me they would be immediately sent back to me (which seems ludicrous as they are still being sold!). I replied to request that at the very least they could change the size. They didn't even have the decency to reply or acknowledge my email and the useless jeans were sent back to me! They are rude, unhelpful and unflexible. Also, the price has dropped from £70 to £25 - so you cannot trust their prices... Stay well clear of them. They don't deserve a penny of your money. 'Designer Desirables' are not a nice company to deal with in any way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy panther jeans, 15 Mar 2013
These are well worth the money in sales. Nice panther print and a little skull detail, good quality fabric. But you need to order one size up. I have a European size 38 and needed the large.

House Of Dereon Denim Skinny Women's Jeans