5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value for Money 100 Great Tricks
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by Rajesh Sharma

3.0 out of 5 stars seldom used
My 7 year old got this for Christmas and it requires a lot of instruction reading and hasn't been used much. Will update when I know more. She loves getting everything out and playing with it though.
Published 9 months ago by mitzi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value for Money 100 Great Tricks, 21 Aug 2012
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Mizz Magic Amazing Secret Tricks and Illusions (Toy)
What a fantastic Product! I bought this for my 7 Year old daughter and she loves it. They Tricks are very easy to perform and instructions and clear and include pictures for this that could be misinterpreted. Marvin's Magic has done it again. Produced a magic set that not only looks great but it is to do. The Pink tricks are great and my daughter now takes her tricks wherever she goes. I highly recommended this.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... present for my 7 year old niece - I love that it comes in pink which will appeal to ..., 4 Nov 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 7 year old niece - I love that it comes in pink which will appeal to her. Not been opened yet but it looks like it has alot of bits for her to get familiar with. I think she is just the right age as well to introduce her to magic and I'm sure I will have lots of fun with her with this kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Mar 2014
L. MCGEE "leigh" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter at Xmas as a stocking filler, got it on special offer so paid less than advertised, have to say this product is fantastic (daddy likes it too and has enjoyed showing her the tricks!) Lots of tricks included, great fun. I would buy at full price, its worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good value, 24 Jun 2014
expected this to be cheap and rubbishy but was pleasantly surprised; a good number of cool magic tricks that had the whole family engaged

5.0 out of 5 stars lots to do, 28 Dec 2012
My 8 yr old loves this only tried a few of the tricks but so far so good. Excellent product fast service well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandaughter loved it, 13 Jan 2013
my grandaughter loved this magic kit and plays with it all the time. she loves to do magic shows for the family

2.0 out of 5 stars bought for a 5 year old, 6 May 2014
I was told that it was too complicated for a 5 year old. Luckily I had also purchased another gift for her birthday.

3.0 out of 5 stars seldom used, 19 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good present, 7 Feb 2014
Nice in girlie pink, my 8 year old had 3 tricks mastered on the first day. Not sure she understood what had happened LOL. Very buyable and a bargain too compared to the high street.

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 21 Jan 2014
There are more than 100 tricks, my daughter and her friends really enjoyed the tricks although they didn't seem to get past the first 10. It is a little garish with too much pink but my nine-year-old didn't seem to mind. Previously we have had a Melissa and Douglas magic set the quality does not match this but for the price it is a good value set.