5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Fits Nokia 920 perfectly. Appears well made and strong. After two weeks so far so good. Definitely recommend.for fit and quality
Published 14 months ago by JF

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
Published on 4 Nov. 2012 by Mr. P. Holt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 4 Nov. 2012
Mr. P. Holt "Phillip Holt" (I travel the world) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caseit Leather Effect Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Black (Accessory)
A good quality product, black leather outside with a nice soft contrasting brown inside, that fits the iPhone 5 well, but intuitively I would like the flap to open-up the other way, down, in others words when answering the phone the flap is opening upwards, so is resting on the head when using the phone, and when using FaceTime the flap has to be held up so the camera is not obscured. After a week I am still not used to opening the flap so the phone is the right way up, strange as this is the first time I have owned such a cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Jun. 2014
J. W. Jobling - See all my reviews
Not great. My iphone5s not very securely held.

Very average - but it is cheap and you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Mar. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, 11 Mar. 2014
Quality not so bad but flip opens upward which makes it a little bit of a nuisance to talk to people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Neat, 3 Feb. 2014
Simple, well made, protects the phone well. Good product, only had it for a month but it seems like it will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the job, 20 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my dad as a Christmas present for his new S4. Does the job perfectly and looks smart. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good quality, great price, 7 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my brother. Even though its not leather, the case doesn't look or feel plastic /cheap, for the price it's a good quality product, which fitted my brothers new samsung s4 perfectly, The magnetic catch worked really well and keeps case closed so the screen is protected.
The phone clips in to the case very securely yet simple to remove the phone if needed though as there is a cut out for the volume buttons, the charging ports and microphone are not covered up, you can easily charge the phone or use camera / touchscreen without having to ever remove the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick and Practical, 27 Nov. 2013
Great design, slick-looking and very practical. When you use it, you also have a tendency not to look too much on your phone, taking time away from important stuff...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and well made case, 13 Nov. 2013
After upgrading my phone, it was time for another case... I am really happy with the case that I got and thought it was worth a few lines of praise. Firstly, for such a reasonably priced case, it's really well made with nice stitching detail. My iPhone fitted nice and snuggly and I have access to the charging port, volume controls, on/off and camera... It also allows me to put it on my dock without removing the case. It's nice and light so it doesn't add much weight to my phone. So far, it's protected my phone when accidentally dropped without a scratch or mark on my phone and the magnetic catch has prevented the case from accidentally coming open. Other people have mentioned the flap opening from the top. I have to say I don't have an issue. When using the phone the flap is flipped out of the way, where as with cases that flip from the bottom, they dangle down and get in the way. Also, probably 90% of pictures I take are landscape, so the flap isn't in the way then. Oh, and when my phone is docked I can open the flap and change a song, something you can't do with the flap the other way. For most of my use, the flap is better this way round. All in all, it's a lovely little case and great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value robust case, 6 Oct. 2013
When trying to find a case for my wife I had to find something that she would think was aesthetically pleasing whilst also being functional and suitable. The challenge was on, after looking through quite a few thinking they would be too bulky, too plastic or too gaudy I finally found this case. Being leather effect kept the cost down whilst, I hoped, still keeping the appearance up. I took the plunge and bought it.
Delivery was fast and the packaging was a smart cardboard and well-presented. When my wife opened it there was some foam protection inside to prevent it getting damaged, for the price I was expecting just a plastic slip covering or something. So even the packaging surprised me.
The case compares to many others around, however the price point is right for the case as it looks and feels better quality than I paid for it. The leather effect is good with neat stitching finish. The small details that I didn't consider when buying are also a bit of a plus, the top magnetic close flap part is off centred slightly so that even with a larger headphone jack it does not interfere when plugged in. The cut outs are neat and central to the relevant areas of the camera and speaker holes, which is a plus as some cases are a bit more general in placement. The buttons on the side of the case align well with the phone and it fits snugly inside the rubberised surround well.
So why four stars not five?
Well, being picky there is no cut out to be able to charge the phone whilst the case is closed, meaning you have to have the flap opened to charge it. However I thought I could loop cover backwards and bring the flap over the other way and close it that way. Alas the Magnet does not catch when reversed so you cannot close it that way either. If one or the other of these features was fixed it would be a five star product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›