5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and well made case

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
Published on 4 Nov. 2012 by Mr. P. Holt

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 4 Nov. 2012
Mr. P. Holt "Phillip Holt" (I travel the world) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caseit Leather Effect Flip Case Cover for iPhone 5/5S - Black (Accessory)
A good quality product, black leather outside with a nice soft contrasting brown inside, that fits the iPhone 5 well, but intuitively I would like the flap to open-up the other way, down, in others words when answering the phone the flap is opening upwards, so is resting on the head when using the phone, and when using FaceTime the flap has to be held up so the camera is not obscured. After a week I am still not used to opening the flap so the phone is the right way up, strange as this is the first time I have owned such a cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Jun. 2014
J. W. Jobling - See all my reviews
Not great. My iphone5s not very securely held.

Very average - but it is cheap and you get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, 11 Mar. 2014
Quality not so bad but flip opens upward which makes it a little bit of a nuisance to talk to people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and well made case, 13 Nov. 2013
After upgrading my phone, it was time for another case... I am really happy with the case that I got and thought it was worth a few lines of praise. Firstly, for such a reasonably priced case, it's really well made with nice stitching detail. My iPhone fitted nice and snuggly and I have access to the charging port, volume controls, on/off and camera... It also allows me to put it on my dock without removing the case. It's nice and light so it doesn't add much weight to my phone. So far, it's protected my phone when accidentally dropped without a scratch or mark on my phone and the magnetic catch has prevented the case from accidentally coming open. Other people have mentioned the flap opening from the top. I have to say I don't have an issue. When using the phone the flap is flipped out of the way, where as with cases that flip from the bottom, they dangle down and get in the way. Also, probably 90% of pictures I take are landscape, so the flap isn't in the way then. Oh, and when my phone is docked I can open the flap and change a song, something you can't do with the flap the other way. For most of my use, the flap is better this way round. All in all, it's a lovely little case and great value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad case, 26 Sept. 2013
the case opens the wrong way to my other case and it makes taking photos very cack handy so is a no no

5.0 out of 5 stars A flipping good flip case, 22 Sept. 2013
I was looking for a case to protect the front of my phone while not being too bulky or expensive. When I stumbled across this caseit flip case it seemed perfect.

It looks sleek and stylish so while out of the house I know my phone is being protected while still looking smart.

The phone clips in to the case very securely and I feel safe that if my phone was dropped it would not fall out or break.

The case itself feels very nice and smooth, while its not leather it doesn't feel plastic or cheap in any way. There is a cut out for the camera meaning I don't lose that perfect shot trying to get to my camera.

There is a cut out for the volume buttons and the charging ports and microphone are not covered up meaning it is easy to charge the phone and it will sit on my music dock without having to remove the case.

While using the phone I was worried about having a "flappy bit" but this easily folds back on itself so I don't have to walk around looking rather strange.

The only slight niggle I would have with the case is that is clips at the bottom rather than at the top but other than that it is great.

I would highly recommend this case for the price it is a great buy and I have been recommending it to all my iphone 5 friends.

Great product, great quality, great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 15 July 2013
mrwotzit (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this product when it cost £3.95 - no one can complain at that price.

The case feels good quality. The phone fits neatly inside it. It's simple to put the phone into the case and it holds securely.

If I had one complaint, it would be that the phone case opens the wrong way - this means that unless you hold up the overlapping part of the case it blocks the camera lens (you can't fold it over). If you want to take a photo, you have to slide it out of the case really. Bit annoying.

Another potential issue is that the case doesn't hold flush to the phone, which means things can slide down the side and potentially scratch the screen. But unless you carry around a lot of loose change or thin keys I can't see this being a major issue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made wrong way round, 11 Jun. 2013
Quality of case is good but made wrong way round, really annoying as flap is against head when making a call and in the way if you want to use the camera. Wish I had taken more notice before I ordered it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 20 May 2013
Compared to other leather cases it's pretty good. The only slight downside after a few months is that the area round the camera lens is getting a bit tatty and slightly obscuring the lens. Other than that, great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Jan. 2013
Great case at a great price,bought this for my wife's iPhone and fits perfect she loves it would highly recomend it.