2,061 Reviews
 (1,649)

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most comfortable shoes
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
But again, as others have said, get the next size down from your regular size. I am a UK size 7, and quite often have to get a 7.5 as I seem to be one the edge of 7 and 7.5, but even I had to send back the 7's and request a 6, which fit perfectly.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been...
Published 14 months ago by Alicia

2.0 out of 5 stars Re sketchers shoes
As I had already bought a pair of these shoes I expected them to be of the quality as the first pair. Unfortunately this was not the case. The fabric on the original pair was a woven breathable type and on the ones purchased through yourselves was canvas, which is already looking shabby. So the answer is that I am not satisified.
Published 11 months ago by ann langley

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most comfortable shoes, 26 Mar. 2014
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been approached by people who have admired them and asked what they are. Two have gone on to purchase their own, and been very happy with them. They are perfect for running errands, and also for going to gym classes like Pilates and yoga. It is still too cold here to wear them out for the day, but I will definitely be wearing them all day during the summer, as they are quite stylish for casual outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 12 Jan. 2014
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable right from the minute you put them on. I needed to go down a size as they are very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers go walk flat mules, 25 Feb. 2013
extremely comfortable and an additional bonus you can wash them. I have always found this make of shoe to be my fav ourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 9 May 2013
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. In fact, they are so comfy I have to keep looking at my feet to make sure I haven't left my slippers on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2014
I have arthritic ankles and find it hard to be comfortable in shoes and on my feet, I'm walking at work for a minimum of 6 hrs a day and in theses shoes it's much easier and very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 9 April 2013
Put these on and it was like walking ion cushions - have struggled for ages to get a good walking shoe for summer months. Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jun. 2014
I normally take a size 6 but was told to get a size smaller by a friend. Love these shoes its like walking on air

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk on the comfort side, 30 Mar. 2014
Absolutely fabulous would recommend for someone with feet worries like planter fasciitis. I have to get another pair and will send this to my mother in Zambia

5.0 out of 5 stars So good for my feet, 2 Jan. 2014
I have a very bad ankle and struggle to walk some times, these shoes were so good I purchased two more colours

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them! My new favourite colour for Winter., 22 Nov. 2014
I confess I own 4 pairs of go walks! They are the most comfortable shoes in the world! I have the kind of feet that find most shoes painful after a couple of hours.

These arrived in the post two days early (very impressive).
These are my cheapest pair I have every bought. My most expensive pair have cost me £55! So I was thrilled that these only cost me £30! Also they are a lovely colour, perfect for winter.

Now if you have never bought go walks before. Let me give you some information to help you decide if they are for you.
They are very comfortable, its like walking on memory foam, they are flexible (perfect for me as I can't stand stiff shoes). The whole point is that they move with your foot, to make walking more natural!
Go walks are not waterproof! It's annoying when you accidentally step in a puddle as they don't dry quickly.
You can machine wash them, I have washed my others several times, they keep their shape and need a wash every now and again as they get dirty as they are fabric. They do take several days to dry! so don't do it a day before you need them.
Go walks come up a little big, I am a 4.5 but I buy a 4, I can comfortably wear socks in this pair, but they're made to be worn without. Socks make them warmer in winter, they can get warm in summer so you won't want socks then. If you are buying an American pair, be aware that these come up bigger, my American pair are a 6.5= 3.5 and are still bigger than my English pair.

my first pair have survived many holidays with me, I never travel without them as they are the only shoe I can walk all day in. The fact I own so many is because they are amazing and I love to have colour choice!