1,498 Reviews
 (1,205)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable right from the minute you put them on. I needed to go down a size as they are very roomy.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs J E Hughes

2.0 out of 5 stars Worn Out Already
These shoes are a great fit, lovely and light, but the grip has already worn out on the ball of my foot. I'm and average build woman and haven't overly worn the shoes but the bobble grip has all but gone within 12 weeks of purchase. So how ever comfy they are they most certainly aren't value for money, don't buy them if you want your shoes to last!
Published 7 months ago by Jeanette Napper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 12 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers go walk flat mules, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
extremely comfortable and an additional bonus you can wash them. I have always found this make of shoe to be my fav ourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most comfortable shoes, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
But again, as others have said, get the next size down from your regular size. I am a UK size 7, and quite often have to get a 7.5 as I seem to be one the edge of 7 and 7.5, but even I had to send back the 7's and request a 6, which fit perfectly.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been approached by people who have admired them and asked what they are. Two have gone on to purchase their own, and been very happy with them. They are perfect for running errands, and also for going to gym classes like Pilates and yoga. It is still too cold here to wear them out for the day, but I will definitely be wearing them all day during the summer, as they are quite stylish for casual outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. In fact, they are so comfy I have to keep looking at my feet to make sure I haven't left my slippers on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk on the comfort side, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Absolutely fabulous would recommend for someone with feet worries like planter fasciitis. I have to get another pair and will send this to my mother in Zambia

5.0 out of 5 stars Total comfort!, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Don't usually write reviews, but had to this time- first to say these are really comfortable, but also to share sizing info to help others. I'm usually a size 6, but had to send these back and exchange for size 5. Much better fit and still room for sports socks. Looking forward to wearing them on an upcoming city break, and long summer walks without the dog - (not as selfish as it sounds; my gorgeous pooch is old now and can only do short ones!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Great shoes! I would wear these all the time if I could! Really is like walking on air! Perfect fit and I am usually size 6 to 6.5 and I have wide feet.(bought size 6).

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 23 Aug. 2013
Fabulous stylish walking casual shoes. So light that you don't notice them on your feet! A nice thick sole and the grey I ordered is a lovely colour. I took advice from the other reviewers and ordered a size smaller. I am normally a size 5 but a size 4 is a perfect fit. A good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 24 April 2014
I have just received my Skechers,,I,m so pleased with them, I have bought them for my holiday to go walking, they fit perfect, I took the advice from others who have written reviews and ordered a size smaller than I usually have, they are as light as a feather and look and feel great!! I will definitely be having another pair, I thought they were expensive, but they are worth every penny, I love em!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good for my feet, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I have a very bad ankle and struggle to walk some times, these shoes were so good I purchased two more colours

Skechers Women's GO Walk