1,737 Reviews
 (1,399)

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most comfortable shoes
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
But again, as others have said, get the next size down from your regular size. I am a UK size 7, and quite often have to get a 7.5 as I seem to be one the edge of 7 and 7.5, but even I had to send back the 7's and request a 6, which fit perfectly.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been...
Published 13 months ago by Alicia

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but Ugly
I bought these shoes because they were on offer and I truly believe they are counter-fit or at the very least the USA Ltd shoe is definitely not the same quality as those on the UK high street.
Published 10 months ago by Mandy Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most comfortable shoes, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been approached by people who have admired them and asked what they are. Two have gone on to purchase their own, and been very happy with them. They are perfect for running errands, and also for going to gym classes like Pilates and yoga. It is still too cold here to wear them out for the day, but I will definitely be wearing them all day during the summer, as they are quite stylish for casual outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable right from the minute you put them on. I needed to go down a size as they are very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers go walk flat mules, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
extremely comfortable and an additional bonus you can wash them. I have always found this make of shoe to be my fav ourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. In fact, they are so comfy I have to keep looking at my feet to make sure I haven't left my slippers on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk on the comfort side, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Absolutely fabulous would recommend for someone with feet worries like planter fasciitis. I have to get another pair and will send this to my mother in Zambia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
I have arthritic ankles and find it hard to be comfortable in shoes and on my feet, I'm walking at work for a minimum of 6 hrs a day and in theses shoes it's much easier and very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jun. 2014
I normally take a size 6 but was told to get a size smaller by a friend. Love these shoes its like walking on air

5.0 out of 5 stars So good for my feet, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I have a very bad ankle and struggle to walk some times, these shoes were so good I purchased two more colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Size/Width issue - Check images, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Can I suggest that when choosing a pair of these 'sketchers go walk' you click on your desired colour and browse the last image (the inside of the shoe) to help you with choosing a size. I say this because......

I purchased a grey pair of these shoes from a local shop. The best footwear I have ever purchased. They were intended to use for work only because as many of us would agree they aren't the most attractive :). I generally have wide feet and the fabric allows for this. Safe to say the grey fit like a dream and are extremely comfortable. Also being able to machine wash them on a 30 wash was a bonus so I decided to buy another pair in a different colour regardless of their look.

I came to amazon and purchased them in BLACK ( note: with BLACK soles). Opened the box and noticed a considerable difference in the width when compared to my grey ones. My feet wouldn't even go in. When I glanced at the inner sole I noticed W8 printed on there (this was NOT on my grey pair).

Confused by this I came back to amazon and read the reviews, paying attention to those who stated that the shoe they had purchased from amazon wasn't the same fit as the pair they purchased elsewhere. I noted the colour they had purchased and paired these reviews with amazons images. Many of these customers had purchased a pair from amazon with W8 or W7 printed on the inner sole ... myself included. Could this be the reason behind the sizing difference?

MY THEORY is- the 'W' possibly states the width of the shoe. Whether W7 is a narrower width than W8 I couldn't say but I know from experience that my grey ones (with no W on) are wider than those with W8.

I'm now going to order the grey or black (with WHITE soles) from amazon and see if my theory/conclusion is right.

Sorry if its a long review and hope it makes sense :) but hopefully its of some help to someone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but Ugly, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Problem, When I first opened them, I was very disappointed because although they fitted, there was a very baggy part to the top of both shoes, they were very comfy though ( I walk my dog 3 times a day I needed some comfort), so this was the only reason I kept them. I have also noticed that the branding on the side of the shoe is wonky, making me think that if these shoes usually sell for £45+ then where is the quality ? Are we just paying for comfort ?

I have now had these a couple of weeks and they are already showing signs of being very poorly made, they are fraying around the front toe reinforcement area making them look tatty and ugly, plus, they have become even baggier with use.
I have also washed them as per instructions hoping that the baggy area might shrink a little, but now they just look like a knackered pair of old plimsolls !
Would I recommend these ? NO
I wished I had simply returned these now, Due to the low price I am assuming the company are aware of these faults and are off loading them cheaper.
So, Unless you have huge, wide fat feet, then I would avoid these.