5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
desperately looking for a shoes that will feel perfect on my injured foot and i'm loving this shoes soo comfy , thank you !
Published 15 months ago by Marna Parsons

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but the sizing issue
Good walking sneakers. They are very comfortable, however they look massive on my feet. Another issue is sizing, this one was is one size too big, though I ordered my normal size...
Published 14 months ago by Seaturtle

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, great for walking, 4 Jan 2013
D. WHITE (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Elite Mules Flats (Apparel)
really good shows for walking and smart enough to look not too much like run of the mill trainers. My only complaint is that the sizes come up very large, so much so that I wish I had gone down an half size. I would size down, therefore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable walking trainers, 6 Mar 2013
Very comfortable shoes,tiny bit big but with sports socks should be ok.I am a 5.5 and they only have 5 or 6 in these the five would have been too small.They are a little bit bulky but as with all the skechers I have had to date they are so comfortable so I can live with the bulkyness.Have not worn them long enough yet to rate them on long walks,but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars My lovely New Trainers, 22 Feb 2013
I love my trainers, I buy Skechers trainers, they are good on sizing, I am a female who takes a size 8 uk shoe, this can be a nightmare to get good fiitting comfortable footwear at a reasonable price. Skechers have however saved the day, I bought my first Skechers trainers about 3 years ago, I never wear any other make now, I am officially a Skechers groupie!! Love them!!!!!!!! Only one complaint ,too many styles and only one pair of feet!!!
Thankyou Skechers

5.0 out of 5 stars Step in to heaven, 20 Jan 2013
I am always skeptical about buying shoes online as i have a nightmare trying to find shoes to fit. But these fitted like a glove and as soon as my foot slipped in it was like my feet had died and gone to heaven.
I have a problem with my back and my feet so i needed a new pair of work shoes. These trainers were ideal as they are completely black. When i opened the box they were pre-laced so no faffing around trying to thread the laces. There was also a second pair of laces (white) included in the box so if you were unlike me who needed completely black shoes you are able to jazz them up with the white laces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes that exercise your legs!, 28 Feb 2013
I can really tell that my legs are getting a good workout with these shoes. They seem a lot more toned since I started wearing them - you can tell after a day of wearing them that you have had a leg workout.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but the sizing issue, 11 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 14 Jan 2013
I bought this shoes for work as i walk a lot and i totally love them, super comfortable and soft. don't feel like i have shoes on. would recommend it to anyone who walks a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars SKetchers Trainers, 8 Jan 2013
Denise M. Bennett (UK) - See all my reviews
I am wearing these trainers and they are so comfortable. They arrived promptly, had a good reduction on price and I am very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my new trainers, 18 Oct 2013
they are So comfortable, fits great, i have plantar fasciitis and i can now walk pain free what a relief

ARRAY(0xaa32a6cc)