4.0 out of 5 stars Bra
I purchased this bra to fit under a low back dress. I am a 38C and they worked. I would recommend this product.
Published 17 months ago by linda gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars bra
This product isn't worth any stars as it's cheap rubbish. The adhesive on it lasted for about ten mins. Waste of time and money
Published 4 months ago by Helen Bralee

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !, 5 Jun 2013
This bra fits well on DDs and was a must under a low cut backless dress. It sticks well and has been used several times and didnt come off during any evening out.
Well worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... next time I would spend more to get a better result. I found that after a couple of ..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Reusable Self Adhesive Invisiable Strapless Backless Plunge Silicone Plunging Stick on Bra Free Size Instant Push Up Cleavage Natural Effect Seamless Front Closure Stickon Bra great for a b c d FREE POSTAGE (Apparel)
For the price this item is OK but next time I would spend more to get a better result. I found that after a couple of hours the bra starts to come away. Ok if you have a fitted top to keep it in place but would not trust it to stay in place if wearing a loose top. Also when bra arrived it said cup size D but I was not aware you could get different cup sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 1 Oct 2013
Wearing a backless dress I needed something, I feel too self concious without anything as I'm not well endowed as others, I didn't think they'd work and I definitely didn't think I could reuse but I have and I really like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 July 2014
Disappointed that it didn't stay on all night

5.0 out of 5 stars stayed in place all night. I thought it might ..., 12 July 2014
stayed in place all night. I thought it might come loose with all the dancing on a warm night. gave me a killer cleavage too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 10 July 2014
L. Newnham (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Wouldn't wear these on their own, but I purchased them to wear with some outfits that had cups in the top but where a little loose. For that purpose they are absolutely fine, even when dancing and out in the florida heat. It's best not to have cream on your skin when you stick them on as this can affect the adhesion, but they stood up well. I have rinsed them under the tap to re sticky the glue, and they are best left to air dry. Over all a good purchase especially for the money, and they arrived very promptly. I think I will purchase another set as a standby

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
good hold no problems

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Jun 2014
didnt get on with these at all

5.0 out of 5 stars A little miracle, 28 Jun 2014
I never really thought that this would work as so cheap but how wrong was I, it has transformed some of the clothes that I wear especially the dresses or top that you bra strap?hooks show through, NO MORE is this a problem. If you are looking at this then you need to press the in basket button, my little miracle.

4.0 out of 5 stars bra, 11 Jun 2014
arrived on time will b taking it on holiday with me fits well was easy to use dont feel like your wearing a bra at all lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›