5.0 out of 5 stars A little beauty
I like the way the author explains fly fishing as if he's actually talking to you in person. Easy to follow, easy to read and understand. I really like this book. It has helped me no end. Guess what I caught my first fresh water fish, a lovely little brown trout. Not massive but it's a start. So thank you Mr Isherwood.
Published 16 months ago by S CAMPBELL

3.0 out of 5 stars Any Knowledge is good as I'm just learning.
Not bad but then I know so little about fly fishing any book would help. I have the Kindle version the pictures are not klear on my kindle.
Published 9 months ago by elerac

3.0 out of 5 stars Any Knowledge is good as I'm just learning., 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: A BEGINNERS INTRODUCTORY GUIDE TO FLY FISHING (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A little beauty, 1 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but needs editing, 28 Aug 2012
This is an excellent brief introduction to fly fishing for absolute beginners like me. The author's knowledge and enthusiasm come over very clearly, and leave the appetite sharpened for finding out more about the subject, and even picking up a rod and having a go. It's let down by not having been edited: it's littered with punctuation and spelling errors, and sentences which take several readings to understand. Don't let that put you off: it's a gift at the price.

A BEGINNERS INTRODUCTORY GUIDE TO FLY FISHING