4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, 2 April 2013
Sandra Guilfoyle "Sandy" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The North Face Women's Resolve Insulated Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Lovely jacket very neat no bulkiness. For a jacket so light in weight it is quiet warm. Nice jacket would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, 12 Jan 2014
Perfect and is lovely and warm. I ordered large so I could wear jumpers on underneath and it does the trick and keeps the wind and rain out

5.0 out of 5 stars practical!, 22 Mar 2014
I love this coat. I spent the most money I have ever spent coat-wise on a north face winter coat. I abandoned all my fancy wool coats and wore the north face every day. It is awesome. Money well spent, and I couldn't face going into spring without a quality jacket. This is it. Very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not wet!, 25 Feb 2014
Wanted a jacket that would be warm enough to wear whilst cycling but not be too thick and also one to keep my dry - this works on both counts! The only reason I have scored it 4 not 5 is because the hood is slightly bulky when packed away and the jacket is zipped up fully - have learned to just leave hood out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket!, 7 Feb 2014
Well worth the money. Bought with the spate of rain we're having in mind, wanting to stay warm and dry while not being too bulky. Really impressed, the rainwater pinged off the sleeves this morning and the hood stayed up in a gust of wind. Also very stylish and nicely fitted, I bought grey and pink. Very pleased.