5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!
Published 12 months ago by Dazalon

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it!!
It was ordered as a foot stool to be used after foot surgery so serves its purpose. It was a darker colour than I had expected (It's not really natural cream!) and not a comfy seat. Having said that my cat loves it!!
Published 6 months ago by Moira S Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Faux Leather Plain Natural Cream Cube Foot Stool Pouffe Bean Bag with Filling
I looked at a lot of cream faux leather foot stools before ordering this one. For some reason the cream ones tend to be cheaper looking than the darker colours. However, this one looks good quality, and is nicely finished off. The zip is well tucked away and the inner cushion has a zip for easily topping up the beads. It was a little bigger than I had imagined, but that's not a problem. Very comfy to sit on or put feet on, overall very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it!!, 10 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour, 5 Sep 2013
I purchased this product to my my cream leather suite but when it arrived the colour is not cream but more a biscuit colour , the quality of the product was ok though

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 22 July 2013
This product is very good value for money. The quality is exceptionally impressive as the foot stool is well-made. I did not give this item five stars because the filling sinks but on the whole I am very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 May 2013
I was looking for 2 Bean Bags and these offered excellent value for money and do the job well. They are a good size although the colour was not quite the same shade from the original picture. I probably would not have bought them if given a second chance, however would not get rid of them as they do give the support required, in particular for my 87 year old mother in law.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Mar 2013
This was a great purchase - it holds its shape & is easily cleaned with a damp cloth
I would highly recommend it

ARRAY(0xa3c1c114)