Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.29

on 27 January 2013
I really enjoy listening to this CD but was slightly dissapointed when it comes to Cuban influences. The music is modern, electronic, with heavy baselines with only a hint of Cuba. Pleasant to listen to though.
on 3 February 2013
Just buy it.Cuban Rhythms with Mala at the helm.if u know dubstep you'll love it.one of the best albums of 2012
on 15 May 2013
I had heard that this album was incredible, and really wanted to listen to it on vinyl. It did not disappoint!
on 11 October 2012
gilles peterson does it again, and Mala delivers the goods. this is a timeless record and an brilliant concept, executed with Mala's trademark biz. cop it!
on 7 October 2012
Ok. I did buy this having previously only heard the one track. I had hoped for at least a few stand out tracks. I only just about got those. Not that the rest is poor, just a bit unexceptional.