5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book
This book is a amazing.I recommend it for 1-5 year olds.my brother loved this book he is 2 years old.I think it's great aswell
Published 18 months ago by Mr D Norwood

3.0 out of 5 stars boring
Boring, boring, boring, boring... neither my 3 or 5 year old enjoyed it. Waste of money. I thought it looked good,apparently not.
Published 12 months ago by Jane Fahey

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love the interactive nature of the book, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Don't Lend A Monster Your Favorite Toy (Children's picture book) (Kindle Edition)
My kiddies love the story, pictures and interactive nature of the book. Only problem for a parent with two kiddies is to decide who does what.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 8 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it just love it !!!, 2 Jan 2013
yuko - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I got the first book "my T-Rex has got a toothache" and this book keeps coming up as an ad. My 2yrs old keeps asking for it so finally i gave it and downloaded it. I know it wont disappoint me !! and we both love the story !! love the colouring. Last night, i read it for my husband as HIS bedtime story and he loves it too !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER...., 24 Dec 2013
Deserving more stars than five; I loved reading it and I'm a mum. Can't wait to read to my little one and also with children at our preschool. Thank you Elwyn Tate for a fab job. Looking forward to many more from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't lend a monster your favorite toy, 30 Nov 2013
I enjoyed it and I would read this book lots more it's so good.
The thing l liked the most is the bits that when you double click on them and then they show a different picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant hit!, 6 Sep 2013
Both my children love this book. The eldest loves the interactive parts and the youngest loves to join in the story all the way through. Unlike a lot of the other picture books on the kindle, this displays perfectly which is an added bonus to a great book. All of Elwyn Tate's books have become favourites with my children, but this is the one they like the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 July 2013
Marie Bland (portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Loved the extra hidden information and my son found it very funny
We also loved the pictures and character s

4.0 out of 5 stars Dont lend a monoster your favorite book, 4 July 2013
My Grandson Louie really liked this book, he remembered why not to lend the monster his favourite toy. very good

3.0 out of 5 stars boring, 1 July 2013
Jane Fahey "jafah" (newcastle, uk) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Story, 17 May 2013
I downloaded this to read to my two nieces who were staying with me, but the pages kept jumping and I can't go back, wouldn't recommend it.