on 8 October 2013
It's not waterproof!!! - I never thought it would be if it's made of neoprene - neoprene is wetsuit material and you always get wet in a wetsuit.
However, still worth the buy for the basic protection from the odd light bump or scratch.
Fits a canon 5D miii with fairly hefty 28-70 lens on the end. Bit of a squeeze - but it'll stretch.
on 28 May 2013
Cover seems to be of good quality, the smell of the neoprene is not to bad. The fit is on the generous side for my D500 with a 250mm lense fitted, but I prefer that to to tight. this cover will cover pretty much any DSLR with up to about a 300mm lense. Some kind of attachment loop woulb be a nice touch as would a belt loop but for the price it good value.
on 4 February 2015
Was much better than I expected. Used it twice, once around Brighton without a camera bag, just with my camera in my handbag, in this pouch. Yes, I was more careful than normal as it was the first time I used it (and the camera is still very new) but I did mostly forget about it.

I use a Canon 7D and as standard I use a 17-85mm lens - it fits in there, with a gap... I tried then with my 75-300mm lens attached and it fitted like it was made just for that combo. Of course, where the shoulder strap is, there is a small gap but laws of physics/common sense etc should make that inevitable.

Then a few days later I was in New York and out for about 8 hours, walking in VERY heavy snow. My camera stayed dry in those conditions (have not tried heavy rain but words cannot describe how heavy that snow was) and a couple of times I wanted to take a photo and held the case over the camera to keep the controls dry.

So why only 4 stars? The velcro straps must either not work very well after use/in wetter conditions or are too fiddly... At the end of my walk, just 2 short blocks, the cover had vanished. My camera was on my shoulder and when I looked it was not covered at all. Luckily it was only 2 blocks and no damage was sustained but while I velcroed it closed exactly the same way as I had been doing all day, with no issues, it did fall off somewhere.

So I have bought another - actually I bought 2 in case the same thing happens. If it never happens again that the case falls off when it's been fixed on properly, I shall amend my review to 5 stars. I'll know by April when I shall have been back from a longer trip with a lot more camera use. I also imagine I shall have encountered rain by then.0
on 15 September 2015
Tested with canon 70D and 7D Mark II using a large size.

Fits my canon 70d with 18-135 stm lens and ew73-b lens hood attached on reversed and a sigma 18-35mm with lens hood attached on reverse.

Also fits my canon 7D mark II with a sigma 18-35mm lens attached but is a very tight fit for this.

Its a fairly tight fit but able to stretch out. It was pretty tight that it left some groove marks from the body on the bottom but that was expected.

It can be reveresed, mine only had the canon logo on it, it didn't say "design for canon" like in the picture.

Overall I wish it was a bit bigger but it's a brilliant case if you just want to put in a bag and need that extra protection from bumps and scratches. And if you're going to be carrying your camera with you this would be helpful to wrap it around.

Very good value for what you're getting!
on 1 August 2013
Simple product but dimensions were critical. these were supplied and proved to be accurate so the camera fitted well inside the cover.
on 4 May 2015
This is a great case if your looking for a neoprene texture to protect your camera from little knocks and scratches. I bought a medium sized case for my Canon 600D camera and then bought a large to fit the same camera with the zoom lens on.
Fits nice and snug. Worth the small cost to purchase. Saves taking the bit lumpy old camera bag that you probably already own.
on 17 January 2014
I understand it's hard to make a one size fits all product as there's bound to be sizes it doesn't quite fit but that said, it does cover the camera (even though mine is a Sony). Not tested it in adverse weather yet but it certainly seems weatherproof. Maybe some velcro fastnings might be useful?
on 3 November 2013
I wanted a camera pouch to cover my DSLR with lens attached for times when I will only be out with a tote bag. The camera fits quite snugly in this one, but hopefully will protect it from minor knocks. Good value for the money
on 27 December 2014
Really useful cover. Adds practically no weight and offers a good deal of protection. I opted for the large size and it comfortably accommodates an EOS 700D and the 18-55mm lens and should handle a longer lens too.
on 5 September 2014
Item arrived early and was exactly what I'd expected. Perfect for protecting my canon 5d Mark 1 and Mark 2. Allows me to now carry my camera in any rucksack or bag.